Weird F-Superduty rotor question

OBS73

Reaction score
I picked up a 97 F-Superduty recently for a really good deal. It will be the chassis/powertrain I will be using for my 57 F-800 dually project. I have plans on changing the rear axle for a DRW axle I have and lowering the rear end, possibly bagging. Now my question is, does anyone know if I can simply swap front rotors for 8 lug DRW units? The solid beam axle looks the same as a F350 rwd dually axle. If not, I will just find a 8 lug front beam to put in its place, but would much rather switch the rotors if it's as simple as that.

Thanks

OBS73

Reaction score
If I can swap the rotors out, they would be 8 lug. So I would have an 8 lug dually spacer on the front end. Getting rid of the 10 lug rotor and dually spacer.

wjamesm

Reaction score
I thought the axle is 8 lug with a 10 lug adapter on it . I have 2 of these trucks and I though I have seen people selling the 8 lug to 10 lug wheel adapters from these trucks both of mine are 4wd though

Last edited:

OBS73

Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to pull the wheel to verify that yet. I have heard the same thing and have also seen rotor/hub solid units like some OBS duallys had. I'm going to take it down to my local tire shop tomorrow and see if this is the case, which I hope it is.

Latest posts

Members online