• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 F250 CCSB Lariat 4x4 6.7

dtelderkin

Reaction score
Meticulous, Documented Maintenance. I have every receipt for anything ever done. I am the second owner, first owner owned a catering business in Denver. As a former West Coast Truck it has only seen salt for the past two winters, the underside is flawless. I don't tow with it, I think I've used the bed 6 times since Ive owned it.

Just turned over 100k, White/Gold, Clean Title, No Accidents

I am a lunatic when it comes to paint appearance and protection. I will let the pictures do the talking. (Unfortunately I can't figure out how to post them here, new to the forum) Please Check out the CarGurus link for all the pictures, I can send you even more.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Use...-East-Greenwich-d341_L31787#listing=257648527

Recent Maintenance: Two new batteries as of last winter, Brand New set of Pirelli Scorpion All-Terrain Plus with less then 7k miles on them. Up to date on Oil and Fuel Filters (as it always has been) New Windshield as of August.

I am positive I am forgetting things, I will be happy to answer any and all questions as well as provide any documentation.

Latest posts

Members online