SuperBright LED Head Lamp Kits

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Almost all sizes are on back order as our supply is exhausted. A new shipment is due to arrive in on Monday

Lasvegas67

Reaction score
Installed my h13 over the weekend. Highly recommended, if they last these lights are fantastic. Ordering fog lights asap.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
So we are having a tough time keeping these in stock. H13 are very low stock right now, 9007 and H10/9145 fog lamp fitments are on back order again already!

Lasvegas67

Reaction score
Just ordered my fog lights this morning and received shipping notice. I must have got one of the last sets. Muahahaha!

Jomax

Reaction score
So we are having a tough time keeping these in stock. H13 are very low stock right now, 9007 and H10/9145 fog lamp fitments are on back order again already!

Glad it's going well! As I said before, best LEDs I've run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FordTechChase

Reaction score
Any idea how long these take to come back in stock? Fiance is already on my ass to get some lights in her new truck and have been debating on pulling the trigger the last 2 days. Guess she will just have to wait haha.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Any idea how long these take to come back in stock? Fiance is already on my ass to get some lights in her new truck and have been debating on pulling the trigger the last 2 days. Guess she will just have to wait haha.

The H13 for the headlamps on a newer F series are still in stock. The fog lamp fitments will be back on stock this next week. If its something other than a F series, please let us know.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.