Write A Trans Tune for ME!

Cknox121

Reaction score
You ever get it figured out? My buddy just put a Rudys trans in billet aremet shaft low reverse hub and rudys TC etc. (I don't know what stage they would be under).

It was shifting real hard in all gears like it was in limp mode,cleared the codes shifted way better but it was still alittle off it was in hybrid trans tune,reloaded the reg.

REG trans file.

3-5 shift is one hard shift at light throttle but other than the 3-5 shift it shifts though all gears perfect at "light throttle".

WOT truck shifts like a stock trans but it kinda feels like its slipping,hesitant to shift (laggy) and shifts real soft.

when that TC locks that thing locks..

I have been using both Gearhead and Jesse Byall tuning.

The last one I receive from Gearhead, trans would flare over 1/2 throttle and bang gears. Shifts poor and hard. Not what I like at all.

Jesse Byalls last tune is 99% spot on. Holds the power and shifts smooth. Need few mine tweaks but nothing major.

I have had terrible shifting out of this trans from the get go. With many, and I mean many revisions from both tuners, Jesse finally get it right. Gearheads shifted smoother but was far from idea IMO.

Im not doubting the trans at all, as I have beat on it pretty hard over the last couple days testing out some new trans tunes. I think what is giving the tuners such a hard time is all the modified solenoids and pumps...

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I have been using both Gearhead and Jesse Byall tuning.

The last one I receive from Gearhead, trans would flare over 1/2 throttle.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Same problem he's having with the 1/2 throttle flare and the 3-5 harsh shift/flare.

But at WOT the trans will shift so "smooth" though all gears it feels like it it just slipping and will hang gears and be hesitant to shift.

Swamppr0

Reaction score
Hate to revive an old thread but mine has odd symptoms. Running old ******* 250 tune currently with 5" exhaust, ******d, and intake. Starts shifting fine. May work fine all day then sometimes sitting at a red light I will feel it up shift without even moving. Take off and it will jump gears and go back. Sometimes get stuck in second I think. Kill truck and restart and all good. Weird

Latest posts

Members online