2011-2015 Turbo discussion thread

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Guys, this is for posting what you have ran and what kind of results you are seeing. Any info is good. Please keep the questions to a minimum if you can i would like this to be a one stop shop for people in the market. If you have a build thread or anything like that link it in the post so people can revert to get more info. If it gets out of control with questions like "how much boost" ect im going to lock it down..

Thanks

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Direct swapped onto my 11 test vehicle, the truck picked up 2.1 hand calculated mpg, drives nicer, and picked up 32 horsepower with "competition" sct tuning. It definitely needs custom tuning to take full advantage of what is on tap

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
What turbo set up was that with?

Stock 15 charger on my 11, thats it. No cutting out the ring, no billet wheel. Stock components swap only. After I get the tuning adjusted how I'd like next week why dont you meet me for lunch one day and we'll take it for a spin

PS. In a non douchey manor, this charger made 35 PSI on the dyno, dont hate dustin! More boosht!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Im ok with referencing how much boost the power numbers were made at but i dont want a bunch of garbage in this thread.

C-Latner

Reaction score
I am running the Maryland Performance Diesel S363 Kit w/H&S Mini Maxx on Performance averaging between 16 and 17 MPG around town and anywhere from 20 to as much as 24 MPG on the highway it just depends on the amount of Hills.

JDub

Reaction score
Local shops compound build, S363/S475

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413677692678.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413677692678.jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 598

dseitler

Reaction score
https://vimeo.com/110703755

Here's a Video of the HTT365FMW running 1440pw. Give you a idea of the 60 to 90 mph run and how quick you can get there. I see some videos posted and they seems to me they struggle. This does not. Stock 20" wheels with 3:55 Gears
Boost jumps up to 44lbs pretty quick and max EBP was 51. Just to give you a idea of where this Turbo is at. D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dseitler

Reaction score
https://vimeo.com/110704354

Here's another Video again running 1440pw 45 to 90 mph. I Could run a lot more fuel but point being its only 100pw over Box H&S Tune.

Going to be switching Turbo's soon. Having some good discussion on new possibilities with a couple of Turbo builders. Keep you posted. D

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
https://vimeo.com/110704354

Here's another Video again running 1440pw 45 to 90 mph. I Could run a lot more fuel but point being its only 100pw over Box H&S Tune.

Going to be switching Turbo's soon. Having some good discussion on new possibilities with a couple of Turbo builders. Keep you posted. D

Damn! What exact kit are you running again?

dseitler

Reaction score
MPD Manifolds with HTT Pedestal with the HTT364.5/70/.91 Turbo and a mixed bag of parts from there on out.

Noah_

Reaction score
Morgan I would love to see a 10psi 4hi launch with that 64m street Max mabey a 0-100??

Fox

Reaction score
ouch, you already lost 5th gear on the '15?

I'm assuming the truck has had the snot beat out of it lately testing all the latest tuning and parts, upgraded converter still doing its job?

Reaction score
ouch, you already lost 5th gear on the '15?

I'm assuming the truck has had the snot beat out of it lately testing all the latest tuning and parts, upgraded converter still doing its job?

Meh, it lasted 14k. It owes me nothing. Had lots of different tuners tuning to boot. My reg cab only made it 1000 miles before the trans was junk.... They have all had the same upgraded converter for years now (circa 2012). To my knowledge the only real changes are valve body and solenoid pack configurations.

And I guess now my LPFP is taking a sh*t. I got the low fuel pressure light tonight and it's squalling to beat hell. Well score; 14* weather-1, 2015 superduty-0. These chincy LPFP's are junk. I've replaced several for customers and even one on my dads '13 for the same problem. Good thing they are cheap to buy....

Fox

Reaction score
Meh, it lasted 14k. It owes me nothing. Had lots of different tuners tuning to boot. My reg cab only made it 1000 miles before the trans was junk.... They have all had the same upgraded converter for years now (circa 2012). To my knowledge the only real changes are valve body and solenoid pack configurations.

And I guess now my LPFP is taking a sh*t. I got the low fuel pressure light tonight and it's squalling to beat hell. Well score; 14* weather-1, 2015 superduty-0. These chincy LPFP's are junk. I've replaced several for customers and even one on my dads '13 for the same problem. Good thing they are cheap to buy....

You can try changing the lower filter first, Ford reported that most of the LPFP noise concerns where actually from air ingestion around the lower filter o-ring.

I hate how low the bowl hangs and just dangles that useless plastic WIF sensor out the bottom to get snapped off by the lightest tap.

Last edited: