• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Used 6.0 starter - pay ship

powerlifter405

Reaction score
I pulled the old 6.0 starter off the 6.0.

-I have no idea how much life is left.
-It turned over every time.
-The solenoid always engaged.
-Its slow AF compared to the 6.7, but thats just my humble opinion on the matter.

Don't be a donnie douche canoe and ask me a f%k ton of questions, the truck had 298k when I got it, it has 311 now. Its a free 6.0 starter. You pay ship. I'll throw it in a large USPS priority box and send it to your happy a$$. Early Christmas :toast:.

If you need a spare or feel like macgyvering this thing into a flux capacitor for a supersonic jet, then go for it. It goes in the trash Nov 10th if no one wants it.

powerlifter405

Reaction score

Lol, I have a the factory up-pipes and turbo should I decide to sell one day but I didn't want to hang on to a starter. I moved last summer and if all goes as planned I'll be moving again w/in the next 24 months so it's just more cr2p to deal w/-shrug...

I have a 350lb Jones Machine I'm selling and my dumbbells. It's just getting to be too much of a pIA to move this stuff. I gotsta go w/ the job takes me and I'm too old to shuffle this around.

Latest posts

Members online