Custom orders

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
For those of you that have gone through with the ordering process with Ford, is there any way to track things without asking your dealer for updates?

We have 2 trucks that ford sent into the plant on the 21st... I am kind of anxious to see what the timeline is! From what I've heard it'll probably be 3 more weeks from that point until we actually see them, possibly even longer!

almostlucid

Reaction score
For those of you that have gone through with the ordering process with Ford, is there any way to track things without asking your dealer for updates?

We have 2 trucks that ford sent into the plant on the 21st... I am kind of anxious to see what the timeline is! From what I've heard it'll probably be 3 more weeks from that point until we actually see them, possibly even longer!

http://www.cotusb.ford.com/

You will need dealer code, order number and the last name the truck was ordered under.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
The dealer says he cannot get the vin number to work in the system and it wont pull it up by order number.... seems like a crock of **** to me

almostlucid

Reaction score
The dealer says he cannot get the vin number to work in the system and it wont pull it up by order number.... seems like a crock of **** to me

Worked for me...he needs to give the info to you for you to try. Ask what your order # s are and what their dealer code/ # is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Even with my own access using their information its virtually impossible to look up. I even used the Ford chat system and they said its something I need to talk to my dealer about, they couldn't find it.

I feel like it has to do the fact that we bought them under a business rather than as personal purchases. Maybe the site is only valid for individuals personal use.

Latest posts

Members online