Which exhaust?

Magicman129

Reaction score
I want to just do a *** back for now until all the tuning stuff is a ltitle further along
What manufacturer makes a 5" test pipe for off road use in the future, I was going to get MBRP XP 5" but I don't want to have a problem later if a test pipe is not available. Thanks

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I want to just do a *** back for now until all the tuning stuff is a ltitle further along
What manufacturer makes a 5" test pipe for off road use in the future, I was going to get MBRP XP 5" but I don't want to have a problem later if a test pipe is not available. Thanks

they're available, you'll be fine. hit me up for a deal on the mbrp !

brown1

Reaction score
how much sound would be gained from filter back exhaust? wanted to go full jenny craig but with all the players seeming to disappear may just keep the filter but i want some sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
how much sound would be gained from filter back exhaust? wanted to go full jenny craig but with all the players seeming to disappear may just keep the filter but i want some sound.

Zero.

brown1

Reaction score
well doesn’t that suck. whats the thoughts on weight loss with potentially no support?

sootie

Reaction score
well doesn’t that suck. whats the thoughts on weight loss with potentially no support?

No support? Haven't thought twice about it...

Wicked

Reaction score
Yea I too would love to buy a 5” exhaust that is *** back but also has the other pipes to take everything off for those “race” days.

Magicman129

Reaction score
I would recommend just leaving the factory exhaust and adding whatever off road pipe in between, the MBRP is junk, mine rusted out and I took it off today. Its supposed to be "stainless "

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.