HID's out..LED's in

thuglike

Reaction score
I recently bought a set of Lifetime LED's from Mark at Big Time Kustomz.
I just installed them and could not be happier!!

Service was/is great. Shipping was lightning fast and these bad boys are bright!!

I would say they are as bright, if not brighter than my old Retro Solution HID's. The HID's worked perfectly but the LED's light color match my driving lights perfectly..I know it's picky but..I'm picky.

Install is as easy as stock replacements..NOTHING like installing HID's. No more problems with ballasts, bulbs, grounds and so on. 2 quick connects and the bulbs are in and fired up!!!!!!!!

If your looking for an alternative to HID's these are your best bet. PM Mark at Big Time Kustomz!!!! Extremely Happy with the product and service!!!

I'll post a pic later tonight.

kjdavis

Reaction score
This is exactly what I've been thinking of doing. Glad to see that you're happy with them. How's the pattern for high and low beams?

I have HID's now, but since I've added the 20" light bar in the bumper I want to put the LED's in the headlights to match. Im picky as well!

thuglike

Reaction score
This is exactly what I've been thinking of doing. Glad to see that you're happy with them. How's the pattern for high and low beams?

I have HID's now, but since I've added the 20" light bar in the bumper I want to put the LED's in the headlights to match. Im picky as well!

The LED's pattern is sharper than the HID's..in the stock housing!!

These bulbs will match the bar perfectly. I'm getting the 20" bar as well. Was a major reason I went with these

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Can you get pics of the beam pattern on a wall at a distance? I'm about done with hid's and this looks like a great option! Led headlights in the past have proven to be a joke so I'm not ready to spend the money yet.

thuglike

Reaction score
Will do....tonight!!

Also, if I'm not mistaken, I hope Mark will verify or correct this, I believe these have a Life Time Warranty...Hence the name.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I recently bought a set of Lifetime LED's from Mark at Big Time Kustomz.
I just installed them and could not be happier!!

Service was/is great. Shipping was lightning fast and these bad boys are bright!!

I would say they are as bright, if not brighter than my old Retro Solution HID's. The HID's worked perfectly but the LED's light color match my driving lights perfectly..I know it's picky but..I'm picky.

Install is as easy as stock replacements..NOTHING like installing HID's. No more problems with ballasts, bulbs, grounds and so on. 2 quick connects and the bulbs are in and fired up!!!!!!!!

If your looking for an alternative to HID's these are your best bet. PM Mark at Big Time Kustomz!!!! Extremely Happy with the product and service!!!

I'll post a pic later tonight.

Jason glad you got these lights in, looking forward to some pictures!!

to answer a few questions-

These lights have a lifetime warranty against defects as long as you own them! (care accidents, broken LED's ect, is excluded)

We have just picked up this line sold a few sets and have very positive feed back. I am currently waiting for my order to come in, but the reviews are great on these things.

here are the specs of them

Output Power: 22W @ low beam 30W @ high beam Input

Voltage: DC10V-DC32V

Lumens: 2000LM for Low beam 2600LM for High Beam

Life-Span: more than 30000hrs

Color Temp.: 5000k

Construction: Die cast aluminum

Cooling: Integrated Fan

DOT compliant

I have some great pricing on these, so shoot me a PM, and il be happy to get back to you with pricing.

We also carry the full line of Life Time Led Lights, so if your looking for lights bars, curved or straight, work lights, fog lights, ect. Shoot me a pm il be happy to get back to you with pricing!

kjdavis

Reaction score
Jason glad you got these lights in, looking forward to some pictures!!

to answer a few questions-

These lights have a lifetime warranty against defects as long as you own them! (care accidents, broken LED's ect, is excluded)

We have just picked up this line sold a few sets and have very positive feed back. I am currently waiting for my order to come in, but the reviews are great on these things.

here are the specs of them

Output Power: 22W @ low beam 30W @ high beam Input

Voltage: DC10V-DC32V

Lumens: 2000LM for Low beam 2600LM for High Beam

Life-Span: more than 30000hrs

Color Temp.: 5000k

Construction: Die cast aluminum

Cooling: Integrated Fan

DOT compliant

I have some great pricing on these, so shoot me a PM, and il be happy to get back to you with pricing.

We also carry the full line of Life Time Led Lights, so if your looking for lights bars, curved or straight, work lights, fog lights, ect. Shoot me a pm il be happy to get back to you with pricing!

How much for H13s shipped to 97211 business address?

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Mawk text me a price on these. About bought hid's tonight because I was so pissed at my halogens and forgot about these. First rob, now Jason... I gotta try a set

thuglike

Reaction score
Driving lights only in pic 1

Low beams in pic 2

High beam in pic 3

Front on view.

These are not adjusted..threw them in yesterday and did not get time to adjust them....

You can see where the passanger side is out of whack

The fog lights were off.

Attachments

• driving lights 2.jpg
    driving lights 2.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 906
  • low beam 2.jpg
    low beam 2.jpg
    656.8 KB · Views: 1,058
  • high beam 2.jpg
    high beam 2.jpg
    687.8 KB · Views: 969
  • front 2.jpg
    front 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,002

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
These look awesome! Can I get a PM with price shipped the 27856? Also, do you have matching bulbs for fog lights?

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Guys interested in pricing just shoot me a pm il be happy to get pricing for you. I believe all the pms I have recieved so far have been answered.

Emery19

Reaction score
do you just have these for the super duties? i need to replace the fogs on my car, so i was thinking about doing all the lights in my car, heads and fogs. i dont know how much i want to spend on the car really but if the price isnt to bad i may spend the money and do the car if you have the availability. 05 impreza shipped to 19808. and i'm going to want to do the truck eventually, so if you could get a price for heads and fogs on an 08 id greatly appreciate it! just odnt know when i'm going to do the truck, its still sitting in storage.

edit: just saw your post to pm you, ill pm you soon.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.