Dynamic diesel Parma Mi

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Yep, owner Paul Snyder posts a lot on the 6.0 Facebook page.

From what I can tell they have a very capable machine shop, but I don't know anyone that has first-hand dealings with them

6.4f350

Reaction score
I'm running his rebuild kit in my truck. Cut/delipped/coated pistons, stage 1 cam, etc. He was great to deal with and answered all my questions. The only thing I didn't like was that the kit came with aftermarket headgaskets so I bought two new ones from Ford. They probably would have been fine but I prefer OEM stuff.

A note on the pistons - they are cut by .060". Apparently that is enough to knock the compression down to the point where cold starts don't fire cleanly until the cylinders get some heat into them. Well, it will run fine at first off the glow plugs until they lose their heat and then it will start chugging and puffing smoke. It only takes until the end of my road to warm it up enough to run smooth.

Here's a cold start on my truck - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Qn2IE_rD8

sootie

Reaction score
I'm running his rebuild kit in my truck. Cut/delipped/coated pistons, stage 1 cam, etc. He was great to deal with and answered all my questions. The only thing I didn't like was that the kit came with aftermarket headgaskets so I bought two new ones from Ford. They probably would have been fine but I prefer OEM stuff.

A note on the pistons - they are cut by .060". Apparently that is enough to knock the compression down to the point where cold starts don't fire cleanly until the cylinders get some heat into them. Well, it will run fine at first off the glow plugs until they lose their heat and then it will start chugging and puffing smoke. It only takes until the end of my road to warm it up enough to run smooth.

Here's a cold start on my truck - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Qn2IE_rD8

get your tune adjusted to raise rail pressure at idle to 7.7k until coolant reaches 170*, i bet your issues disappear.

Shafer171

Reaction score
Been talking with Paul and thinking he will be doing my machine work, probably going to go with his hybrid set up.

6.4f350

Reaction score
6.4350 how long have you been running his stuff? I'm taking my short block to him tomorrow.

I got my truck back together in August of last year. Just hit 5,000 miles on the motor, no issues to note. Runs strong.

Shafer171

Reaction score
I put that many miles on in a month lol! I've been talking with him about boring and sleeving my block to run 6.7 Pistons.

Wizbangdoodle

Reaction score
I am running a longblock from him and have no issues. Really liked talking to Paul, he answered all my questions and I felt like he knew his business.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I live 40 min south of Parma and am pretty up to date with everything diesel in MI. I find it strange that there are more people on hear that have dealt with him than anyone local. He's contacted a few local shops around him but nothing has ever come of it.

Shafer171

Reaction score
I think it will be good, I am very happy so far. Block went out for cryo treating this week. We will have to get together when they both are done, I'm only about 10 miles down the road from you.

Latest posts

Members online