2015 6.7 progression

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Mine sits down under the piping basically. Pita to change.

Attachments

• IMG_2796.JPG
    IMG_2796.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 245

bpan

Reaction score
Those gains with the piping and with the intake are very impressive!

The-Fett

Reaction score
So I looked 3 times and basically what I'm seeing is stock turbo, fuel system, derleted, tuned and piping pushing 570?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
So I looked 3 times and basically what I'm seeing is stock turbo, fuel system, derleted, tuned and piping pushing 570?

Correct, this is a 2015 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The-Fett

Reaction score
Are you going to try the different midwest turbos?

Dieselmore

Reaction score
Midwest turbo maybe in the future.

I have a no limit intercooler on the way that'll be the next thing we do. So hopefully we'll have results within a week or so.

Kxc

Reaction score
What a great thread. This is exactly what I will be doing. Im new to this forum and I have to say it is much better than powerstroke.org. I found a ton more info on here much easier. Are you using SCT tuner ? I hear GH isn't available anymore maybe that's just a rumor. Is Alberta the way to go ? I will be adding the Midwest 65.5 street max as well.

2015 F-250

Jomax

Reaction score
What a great thread. This is exactly what I will be doing. Im new to this forum and I have to say it is much better than powerstroke.org. I found a ton more info on here much easier. Are you using SCT tuner ? I hear GH isn't available anymore maybe that's just a rumor. Is Alberta the way to go ? I will be adding the Midwest 65.5 street max as well.

2015 F-250

PM sent about tunes.

Dieselmore

Reaction score
Sorry been super busy at the shop lately and haven't had time to get on the forum. I did install the No limit intercooler but don't have any dyno info for you guys :(. I can tell you that it's quite a amazing product though. Fit and a finish is second to none. I am playing on doing a turbo upgrade of some sort but I can't say when, because unfortunately customers have to come first hahaha...

Happy modding!

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Give anymore insight on the intercooler? Mpg, egts, throttle response, boost lost? I am looking to get one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Give anymore insight on the intercooler? Mpg, egts, throttle response, boost lost? I am looking to get one.

i can tell you on a bone stock truck, no tuning, the intercooler gained exactly 1 mpg, so at any level they increase efficiency. in terms of size, the core is 55% larger than stock, the flow increase on a superflow 870 flowbench was 31% increase, the pressure drop across the core was dropped from 2+ psi to .5psi , so 1.5 psi gain on average. throttle response will be increased, egt's will drop, and in towing applications the vehicle will downshift less , period. on the tuned 2015 dually we did all the testing on , we saw 10hp/80tq gain. on the higher hp bigger turbo trucks we saw less hp gain , more like 2-5hp, and tq gain in the 15-25 range. to this day we have after 250+ sold, we've never had 1 leak, and they are 100% made in america with all american material , including the core. i run ours on my 1200+ , 90+ psi boost 2013 and it performs flawlessly. crazy thing is i bet personally at 1200hp we would need to go air to air , zane @ h&s bet it would work, he was right.

Jomax

Reaction score
i can tell you on a bone stock truck, no tuning, the intercooler gained exactly 1 mpg, so at any level they increase efficiency. in terms of size, the core is 55% larger than stock, the flow increase on a superflow 870 flowbench was 31% increase, the pressure drop across the core was dropped from 2+ psi to .5psi , so 1.5 psi gain on average. throttle response will be increased, egt's will drop, and in towing applications the vehicle will downshift less , period. on the tuned 2015 dually we did all the testing on , we saw 10hp/80tq gain. on the higher hp bigger turbo trucks we saw less hp gain , more like 2-5hp, and tq gain in the 15-25 range. to this day we have after 250+ sold, we've never had 1 leak, and they are 100% made in america with all american material , including the core. i run ours on my 1200+ , 90+ psi boost 2013 and it performs flawlessly. crazy thing is i bet personally at 1200hp we would need to go air to air , zane @ h&s bet it would work, he was right.

If I blow another stock IC, your cooler is replacing it. I didn't know there was that much of an increase.

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Wow thanks for the detailed reply Mike. Sounds like another great addition to the other no limit parts i have.

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score

Looking forward to getting mine.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.