New from WI

Appel171

Reaction score
I haven't owned a diesel truck in over 13 years and just bought a 2014 Lariat. The truck is a salvage repairable so I am coming to everyone here looking for recommendations and information as I repair/rebuild, and hopefully turn this truck into something I will want to keep for many years. Current state the truck has a No Limit EGR ****** along with their intake, and I believe a 4" exhaust. It is riding on 20" fuel wheels with 37" Mastercraft Courser MXTs and a 6" 4 link conversion. All of this leads to my first Question and I don't even have the truck yet. With the ******, intake and exhaust I'm assuming the truck must be tuned, but there is no tuner. What kind of problems is this going to create for me?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
not much really. Just get ahold of a tuner who is willing to work with what you have, get a flash programmer, and get some know good tunage in there. It might just be a stock HP tune but with the Emiss turned off

sootie

Reaction score
Get an H&S tuner as it will overwrite whatever you have in there now. Then purchase an MCC unlock code and get custom tunes from a reputable vendor.

Latest posts

Members online