• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: 94-97 RCLB 7.3

961tonoilburner

Reaction score
Currently in the market for a regular cab, long bed OBS 7.3.

Must be/have:

-clear & clear title
-5 speed manual
-factory f350 (not interested in TTB or converted trucks)
-4x4
-SRW
-no rust
-under 200k miles
-functioning air conditioning
-able to be driven to the Phoenix area

Prefer:

-xl trim (vinyl floor & bench seat)
-manual windows
-manual door locks
-factory style tow mirrors
-cab clearance lights
-not lifted
-factory wheels

The less modifications, the better. However, depending on what is/has been done, some modifications are not deal breakers.

Thank you,
Eric

Last edited:

co04cobra

Reaction score
Can ask what the difference would be on a converted correctly 250 to a 350 would be?

Either way, I have a buddy selling a 97 F350. Xlt trim, I believe just tripped 200k on miles, but in better then average condition.

What price range do you want to stay in?

961tonoilburner

Reaction score
F350s outfitted to my specifications are listed between 8000 and 12000 on craigslist, ebay and autotrader, depending on mileage.

To answer your question, an F250 with a properly converted D60 front axle should be no different than an f350 that left the factory equipped with one. The reason for my specificity is simply that the quality of a conversion can vary significantly depending skill set of the person who did the conversion.

I would be interested in seeing pictures of and hearing more about your friend's truck if you feel the conversion is clean.

For what its worth, I have a 96 CCLB F350 with a 7.3, 5 speed, 4x4, xlt trim with 127k miles (AZ truck) that I am going to be listing once if find a regular cab truck that i like enough. I just cannot bring myself to sell it before i find a suitable replacement.

Thank for the reply.

Latest posts

Members online