Still Open?

UpInSmokeDiesel

Reaction score
I'm just curious if they are still open? I have been calling them for the last 3 weeks with I think her name is Sherry answering a hand full of times. She said someone would call me back but to no avail. I have had good luck with them before this but just wondering if anyone has heard what's going on with them. I have some IDM's down there and a couple set of tunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UpInSmokeDiesel

Reaction score
Yea sure seems like the case for the last couple months. If you check out their reviews on google they haven't been very good for quite a while. Which sucks they use to be great. I rarely had an issue. Of course sometimes it'd take a little bit to get some tunes back but they always answered and if I bugged them enough stuff got done. But I don't know what to do now. They still have some of my IDM's and tunes that I already paid for.

DocBar

Reaction score
It's been down to an answering machine now. No returned calls and they have my truck. Guess I'll have to fly out and see what's what.

UpInSmokeDiesel

Reaction score
Man that sucks. I hope you can figure out why the hell is going on. It's been 4 months now for tunes and 2 for my IDM's. I just want some answers

imelmo

Reaction score
On their Facebook page is says they're very responsive to messages. Maybe try that.

imelmo

Reaction score
Nevermind. I messaged them a link to this thread and it's an automated response. That's why it says very responsive. That sucks.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Dejavu....my friend called me up and asked if I've heard anything about DynoProven not answering the phone or returning calls. I started laughing. He tells me that he paid Jonathan for parts and never received them. Luckily, he paid by Am Ex so he's covered.

He told me that he gave him multiple sets of injector cores, a transmission core and few other parts for 7.3s.

Billy T.
[email protected]

bluedge8

Reaction score
DocBar, I would work on this asap. I would hate for you to lose your truck due to no fault of your own.

UpInSmokeDiesel

Reaction score
Dejavu....my friend called me up and asked if I've heard anything about DynoProven not answering the phone or returning calls. I started laughing. He tells me that he paid Jonathan for parts and never received them. Luckily, he paid by Am Ex so he's covered.

He told me that he gave him multiple sets of injector cores, a transmission core and few other parts for 7.3s.

Billy T.
[email protected]

So this has happened before? Is that why they had to change names a few years ago? I've had decent luck with them until a couple months ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1badpsd

Reaction score
Try emailing them. I was talking to someone just a few weeks ago that said they more or less can't find any help but are mainly responding to email.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
So this has happened before? Is that why they had to change names a few years ago? I've had decent luck with them until a couple months ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have changed the name of our company.

We are now Officially: Dyno Proven.

Reasons:

Eliminate any confussion with Mike's Company

Our Websit URL is Dynoproven and we wanted to keep things simple

New name ...same shop

This ^^^^^

Jonathan used to do just tuning which he was great at. He had a portable dyno and traveled all over. I believe he worked out of Beans shop. Then he started No Limit Tuning and Design. Then NLTD changed to DynoProven.

His wife, Cassie was also a kick a$$ tuner with EFI Live for the Duramax crowd.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Last edited:

UpInSmokeDiesel

Reaction score
Yea Cassie helped me out a lot but I've tried emailing and calling. To no avail. Last 3 weeks

DocBar

Reaction score
Man that sucks. I hope you can figure out why the hell is going on. It's been 4 months now for tunes and 2 for my IDM's. I just want some answers

Yeah. My truck has been there since April of 2016. I went to pick it up last March and it was worse than when they got it. I was going to get it in August but Hurricane Harvey hit Houston, where I'm from and my appendix ruptured in mid Sept. I spent two weeks in the hospital and have been dealing with a very large open abdominal wound since. Been a ****ty year. And my wife got diagnosed with cancer and RA

UpInSmokeDiesel

Reaction score
Man that's horrible. I hope you guys are all right. I have tried calling again and emailing. To now avail. I'm betting it's a lost cause now but was hoping to get some of my parts back. I looked at their google reviews and they have quit a few from the last couple weeks. I hate shady shop and there seems to be more and more in this industry. It sucks.

DocBar

Reaction score
Man that's horrible. I hope you guys are all right. I have tried calling again and emailing. To now avail. I'm betting it's a lost cause now but was hoping to get some of my parts back. I looked at their google reviews and they have quit a few from the last couple weeks. I hate shady shop and there seems to be more and more in this industry. It sucks.

Now their phone is disconnected. I called yesterday and got the fast busy signal.

bluedge8

Reaction score
Is there anyone in the " neighborhood" that can check in on the shop and your truck? Sorry to hear about your health problems as well as your wife, sending prayers.

DocBar

Reaction score
Is there anyone in the " neighborhood" that can check in on the shop and your truck? Sorry to hear about your health problems as well as your wife, sending prayers.
Thank you. I don't know anyone else in that area. I wish I did.

Latest posts