Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Army Divisions > Mid Atlantic US

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2019, 06:41 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

Default Thoughs on a 6.4

I was told to head to this forum as all you really seem to hear is a lot of bad stories on the 6.4. else were on the internet. Im in the market now for a used diesel and Im leaning towards a 2010 F250 6.4 with 97K which I have found for $21,000, which seems like a decent deal but its been 12 years since I last purchased my current truck. The truck is a crew long bed and appears to be well maintained. I hear all kinds of people talking about ******** and tuning and I have no desire to do any of that. Im curious as to the thoughts of the reliability of the stock truck and its longevity. Its not gonna be a daily driver but I would really like to keep whatever vehicle I get for the next 10 to 15 years. Am just curious on the thoughts of you that have these motors and trucks and what positive stories could be shared. I know they all dont all make it to 300K but im way past my horsing and showing off days so I have no desire to act like an idiot. I don't baby stuff either.....my **** works for me not the other way around. If anyone can provide some information it would be great to hear and use in my desicsion. Thanks