6.7L Oil Cooler Relocation

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Coming Soon..... :demon:

yc51.jpg

RedRice589

Reaction score
Just saying it wouldn't see the best flow mounted behind a winch I'd mount it higher up near the bottom of the grille

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yea but i would think it would still do as required if you put it in another are maybe on passenger side with an extra fan hooked to an aux switch... If it doesn't get enough flow up front. Lol I'm not using an aftermarket bumper though :D

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
It would be fine mounted behind something like that. Testing is going very well so far, its making the oil run a good 30* colder on very cold days. We are going to be testing a thermostat as well just because the oil runs a little too cool without one in the cold weather climates.

bricewise

Reaction score
Looks good and feel really dumb about asking this. What is purpose of oil relocation kit? Lower oil temps or make space for something else in that area?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
the 6.7 runs at higher than normal oil temps, especially when towing, this setup is far superior to the stock unit.

bricewise

Reaction score
Another stupid question. I assume you can't have this and after market light bar in that location right?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
more than likely not, but im not 100% sure honestly, I guess it would depend what light and bar it was.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
These are OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE.

First kit to hit the market... Check it out by clicking the picture

strokin6L

Reaction score
Looks awesome Greg. You guys using a mishimoto cooler? I'm assuming this 6.7 kit still uses the factory filter setup?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online