Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Premium Vendors > One Up Offroad

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-28-2015, 10:33 PM
oscard0215's Avatar
oscard0215 oscard0215 is offline
Corporal
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Default

so no need for a dual steerizing stabilizer with this upgrade?? about to pull the trigger on it so would love to hear if not needed anymore. readylift 1.5" spacer in the front with 285/75/17 nitto MT's. on a 15' 350 drw.
__________________
2017 F250 Lariat..
  #22  
Old 12-28-2015, 10:41 PM
Breaking Habits's Avatar
Breaking Habits Breaking Habits is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mapleton, Illinois
Posts: 6,162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscard0215 View Post
so no need for a dual steerizing stabilizer with this upgrade?? about to pull the trigger on it so would love to hear if not needed anymore. readylift 1.5" spacer in the front with 285/75/17 nitto MT's. on a 15' 350 drw.

Poor tires will still shake, because of the tire itself.

This is one of the largest contributing factors to death wobble. Our upgraded radius arms combined with this are fool proof.
__________________
Jared Rice
___________________________________
One Up Offroad - Sales Director
www.oneupoffroad.com
www.ouostore.com - Now Live, Check It Out!
Orders@oneupoffroad.com
Mobile/Text - 503-780-3818
___________________________________
Midwest Diesel & Auto - Sales Manager
www.midwestdieselauto.com
Jared@midwestdieselauto.com
Mobile/Text - 217-691-3404
  #23  
Old 12-29-2015, 06:55 AM
lincolnlocker's Avatar
lincolnlocker lincolnlocker is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: central Michigan/ New York
Posts: 26,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Habits View Post
Poor tires will still shake, because of the tire itself.

This is one of the largest contributing factors to death wobble. Our upgraded radius arms combined with this are fool proof.
is that one of the reasons that the 6.7s front end chatter so bad when sled pulling? i have only seen a few do it as mine did but they appear to try and do a chevy and wheel hop at the same time..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
__________________
00,f350,4x4,cc,drw. Sold... good bye ole girl. I will miss you
15,f350,4x4,cclb, not stock
god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
  #24  
Old 12-29-2015, 10:30 AM
Breaking Habits's Avatar
Breaking Habits Breaking Habits is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mapleton, Illinois
Posts: 6,162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolnlocker View Post
is that one of the reasons that the 6.7s front end chatter so bad when sled pulling? i have only seen a few do it as mine did but they appear to try and do a chevy and wheel hop at the same time..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Its a small part. This is for all 05+ trucks. The radius arm bushing is culprit number 1
__________________
Jared Rice
___________________________________
One Up Offroad - Sales Director
www.oneupoffroad.com
www.ouostore.com - Now Live, Check It Out!
Orders@oneupoffroad.com
Mobile/Text - 503-780-3818
___________________________________
Midwest Diesel & Auto - Sales Manager
www.midwestdieselauto.com
Jared@midwestdieselauto.com
Mobile/Text - 217-691-3404
  #25  
Old 12-29-2015, 10:41 AM
Jomax's Avatar
Jomax Jomax is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Habits View Post
Its a small part. This is for all 05+ trucks. The radius arm bushing is culprit number 1

How would one stop wheel hop sled pulling?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2017 F-250 KR CCSB 4x4- 4400 coils, rear block removal, 20x10 novakanes, nitto 420s, king shocks, OUO traction bars, 5in Alum Driveshaft.
  #26  
Old 12-29-2015, 10:41 AM
lincolnlocker's Avatar
lincolnlocker lincolnlocker is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: central Michigan/ New York
Posts: 26,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Habits View Post
Its a small part. This is for all 05+ trucks. The radius arm bushing is culprit number 1
ahhh 10-4. thank you sir

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
__________________
00,f350,4x4,cc,drw. Sold... good bye ole girl. I will miss you
15,f350,4x4,cclb, not stock
god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
  #27  
Old 12-29-2015, 11:09 AM
Breaking Habits's Avatar
Breaking Habits Breaking Habits is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mapleton, Illinois
Posts: 6,162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomax View Post
How would one stop wheel hop sled pulling?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The ALA's combined with proper tire pressure and good shocks do a VERY good job of reducing the hop and the joint helps cut down the chatter.

Unfortunately most people don't realize that track conditions and tire pressure play a huge part in all of it.
__________________
Jared Rice
___________________________________
One Up Offroad - Sales Director
www.oneupoffroad.com
www.ouostore.com - Now Live, Check It Out!
Orders@oneupoffroad.com
Mobile/Text - 503-780-3818
___________________________________
Midwest Diesel & Auto - Sales Manager
www.midwestdieselauto.com
Jared@midwestdieselauto.com
Mobile/Text - 217-691-3404
  #28  
Old 12-29-2015, 01:33 PM
WhiteMamba_Scorpion's Avatar
WhiteMamba_Scorpion WhiteMamba_Scorpion is offline
Major
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,948
Default

Ratchet strap the front suspension down as tights as you can get it
__________________
Pete
2012 CCSB: 766/1552 SOLD
  #29  
Old 12-29-2015, 02:43 PM
lincolnlocker's Avatar
lincolnlocker lincolnlocker is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: central Michigan/ New York
Posts: 26,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Habits View Post
The ALA's combined with proper tire pressure and good shocks do a VERY good job of reducing the hop and the joint helps cut down the chatter.

Unfortunately most people don't realize that track conditions and tire pressure play a huge part in all of it.
tire pressures fir sure.. one guy on here posted that he ran as little as 15lbs in his front tires on his 6.7 to combat it all and the vid proved to be smooth as hell..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
__________________
00,f350,4x4,cc,drw. Sold... good bye ole girl. I will miss you
15,f350,4x4,cclb, not stock
god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
  #30  
Old 12-29-2015, 03:45 PM
Breaking Habits's Avatar
Breaking Habits Breaking Habits is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mapleton, Illinois
Posts: 6,162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolnlocker View Post
tire pressures fir sure.. one guy on here posted that he ran as little as 15lbs in his front tires on his 6.7 to combat it all and the vid proved to be smooth as hell..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
My 6.4 runs 15-17LBS in the front..
__________________
Jared Rice
___________________________________
One Up Offroad - Sales Director
www.oneupoffroad.com
www.ouostore.com - Now Live, Check It Out!
Orders@oneupoffroad.com
Mobile/Text - 503-780-3818
___________________________________
Midwest Diesel & Auto - Sales Manager
www.midwestdieselauto.com
Jared@midwestdieselauto.com
Mobile/Text - 217-691-3404
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:22 PM.

 

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Designed by Military Ltd