6.4 custom tuning

Mhatt

Reaction score
I am working on a 6.4 powerstroke build and am in need of a good true custom tuner. I have a long list of mods and upgrades including forged pistons, stage 4 heads, custom cam, racing crank, stage 4 injectors, and working on a nonvgt compound setup. If anybody does custom tuning on these trucks or knows anyone who does please share, thank you!!

ncollins64

Reaction score
A new guy with 4 posts that just joined asking about “tunes” is shady and the fact that some of your build details isn’t specific isn’t going to get you anywhere. What the hell kind of parts do you have? A racing crank? Stage 4 heads? Custom cam? Stage 4 injectors? I mean atleast talk like you know what the hell you have. My guess is epa is fishing LOL

Last edited:

Mhatt

Reaction score
A new guy with 4 posts that just joined asking about “tunes” is shady and the fact that some of your build details isn’t specific isn’t going to get you anywhere. What the hell kind of parts do you have? A racing crank? Stage 4 heads? Custom cam? Stage 4 injectors? I mean atleast talk like you know what the hell you have. My guess is epa is fishing LOL
Sorry I am new to the this forum but everyone starts somewhere bro LOL. Check my other thread, the reason I am asking about custom tuning is because I am working on building a non vgt compound kit with a borgwarner SXE 366 as a high pressure and a billet s480 as a low pressure turbo and therefore will need new custom tuning. I'm sorry that I didnt list the brand of every part but if it makes you feel any better the pistons are by Midwest, the heads are by Biggdogg, and the injectors are by Industrial Injection. I understand you being skeptical but no need to try to discredit me as I am new to this thread before you even try to talk to me or ask questions. @ncollins64

Harley-6.4

Reaction score
What fuel pump(s) are you running and is your truck and automatic or standard? Also if you tell me what part of the country you are in I can help with some good shops for dump tuning.

Mhatt

Reaction score
I currently am running a stock fuel pump with a 165 gph air dog lift pump. I plan on upgrading to duel fuelers when I go to compounds in the next month. I live in South Florida so if you know any good shops for dyno tuning that would be ideal. Thank you

Latest posts

Members online