6.7 lift question

Petes6.7

Reaction score
On my 2016 F250 I have a Readylift 2.5" front kit (with the track rod bracket). Its actually only 2.25" it turns out. With my PMF 4" blocks and airbags in the rear, I find that having about 10psi in the bags makes the truck ride nice, but gives me quite a bit more rear rake than I wanted. I like the height in the rear, but want a little more in the front.

So, thinking about getting a set of PMF 2.5" front spacers, with some 1/4" spacers to fine tune it to maybe 3" total.

My question is this. At what point do I need to consider radius arm drop brackets? Right now, I have 2 degree caster bushings that I installed with the Readylift and the truck drives great.

I'm new here, I appreciate the help.

-Peter

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
any lift over stock requires a caster adjustment. Either drop brackets or ball joint alignment cams.

Petes6.7

Reaction score
I’d look into the ouo drop brackets that also help correct the castor. Even a 2.5” level will benefit

Those are nice. I like that they move the axle forward a smidge. I could probably put those on, and maybe go back to the stock caster bushings and be OK with a 2.75 - 3" lift in the front.

thanks!

erbear28

Reaction score
Those are nice. I like that they move the axle forward a smidge. I could probably put those on, and maybe go back to the stock caster bushings and be OK with a 2.75 - 3" lift in the front.

thanks!

If I remember correctly, the ouo brackets can be used in conjunction with the castor shims which over 2.5” I’d leave the adjusters in

Latest posts

Members online