• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1997 ECLB 7.3 KP60 FS/FT

01stroker

Reaction score
Update... $11,500 obo or trade for what is listed above. Needs new front tires, temporary price reduction until I get new tires for the front.

Here is a picture of the interior. Overall clean, not perfect but definately good shape for a 97. Has vinyl flooring which is super easy to keep clean. Explorer seats are comfy no bad rips or tears, just typical cracks as they came out of a 97, I haven't gotten around to wiring the drivers seat. Middle jump seat/console and rear bench is still factory cloth.

2qwpg79.jpg

4duggan

Reaction score
Sub'd. my son is looking hard for a truck. He is looking at 6.0's but would love to see him sittin in this nice OBS and would be willing to help him.

01stroker

Reaction score
Sub'd. my son is looking hard for a truck. He is looking at 6.0's but would love to see him sittin in this nice OBS and would be willing to help him.

Just let me know, it's getting brand new tires for the front soon. The rears have 10k and still have the nipples inside of the tread, very minimal wear.

davey99ps

Reaction score
Good looking truck. How'd the explorer seats swap? Fairly easy? I was planning on putting leather superduty seats in mine, but the explorer seats look pretty good

bboteler

Reaction score
wish we coulda talked more...I would have considered my 6.0 as a trade and some cash. GLWS it's a nice truck.

Latest posts

Members online