• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 performance parts

codyc7.3

Reaction score
I have some 7.3 performance parts new in the box I bought them for a build I didn't end up doing. Including:

250/200 full force injectors.
Irate t4 mount kit
S467
Arp head studs
Comp 910 valve springs
If interested. Text Cody at 309-781-9259

TARM

Reaction score
Dibs on the T4 moutning kit I just need to make sure from Jake it will work with the Hypermax cooler..

Plimptonjr

Reaction score
I messaged Monday as well, he texted back saying he would get back to me yesterday but did not. He made mention of traveling to buy a truck so maybe he's waiting until he's back for pictures/shipping prices/exc.

TARM

Reaction score
Yes I he got back to me as well. He said he would be back next week. He did apologize as well. I just wanted to make sure he had not changed his mind or we had gotten the wrong cell number.

Anyways seems like everything is OK in terms of the sale and things will move forward beginning of next week.

Plimptonjr,

He may have gotten mixed up on who he responded back to. I for one am bad about that back when I was dealing with reg txt'n.

Looking at your sig it looks like you have a good list of parts going on your build. What parts are you waiting on or that Cody is offering? 910 valve springs?

Plimptonjr

Reaction score
Yup, had an inquiry about the springs. Picking up the odds and ends before I delve into the world of, "Damn diesels with power are fun, oh sh** there goes a rod..." and yet I sit here, knowing its only a matter of time :poke:

The need for more power is a disease...

TARM

Reaction score
Make sure if you do not have it you pickup a valve spring mic and at least one if not two shim kits say from jegs. This will allow any combo of shims you need to reach a specfic hieght for each cyl.

Yep. If I did it all over again I would pickup a pulled engine and build it leaving my current one stock then swap out once ready. No tearing into thing while its in the truck only to do it over and ovef with each upgrade. Then finally have it let loose eventually. Best to just dump 10k into a proper built base and then add on the power adders as $$ allows. Afterall things like turbos injectors either have to or are easy to do once a engine is in the truck. Consider top end inj arein the 3k range as is a full turbo with full kit. You really are close to a basic built engine price for another 3-4k if you shop around.

IMO if you want reliable at 500 + (for @600+)and I mean no worries you need a built bottom end. That was /is my number 1 regret. But I tell ya if I keep having these electrical gremlins to track a fulll mech maybe what I would choose although they do not come close to the drivability smoothness of electronic controlled. But utterly reliable and simple and easy to work on they win hands down IMO. Still there is something about the 7.3 i find attractive.

Last edited:

TARM

Reaction score
I have first bid on that t4 kit. Cody is not suppose to be back until beginning of next week according to his txt. That is why the thread has been dead.

TARM

Reaction score
I just sent him a text today. He usually answer them at night or first thing in the morning the last times. He was suppose to get back this week. My assumption was monday. I will update if I findout something.

TARM

Reaction score
He's back shoot him a Txt not pm or post. He seems like a very good guy. WE got our signals crossed so I missed out on the T4 kit but he did all I would have expected from someone. I think he prefers txt over the forum for sure.

Latest posts

Members online