6.4 Intercooler

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Uh oh something shiny showed up today! Here's a couple pictures to show the size and craftsmanship of this piece. Beautiful job Peter! Thanks again!
20140729_230231.jpg

Attachments

• 20140729_230308.jpg
    20140729_230308.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

RSK

Reaction score
mine is suppose to be here today, but I need a few more parts before I put it on so i'd guess i'll put in my room with my other parts that are waiting for parts to compliment them before they go on. I don't like taking things on and off several times.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
got mine the other day too and will be putting this bad larry on today!

RSK

Reaction score
got mine the other day too and will be putting this bad larry on today!

do take pictures especially after its on one with the hood open and another from the front with the hood shut. wondering if you will be able to see this bad larry throught my new custom painted harley davidson grille or not.

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
You guys will love it, just went cross country with one and it was the best thing I did to the truck the whole trip, brought down EGT's towing a good 200 degrees compared to another brand of intercooler that I tested on the way out there that hardly brought it down 50 degrees.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Just got mine on and was hoping to go do some test runs and see any differences on some pretty good mountains here in WV... But of course it started raining. Hopefully tomorrow's weather will be better. Either way it looks killer on the truck!

RSK

Reaction score
I think someone needs to polish one of these! lol

I want mine polished, but I fear you won't see with the hood closed, behind the harley grille, so I feel it's wasted money unless I get my truck into a magazine like i want to, then it could be money well spent...and I'm not talking about a readers ride section or on the cover all it would be sick to have my truck on the cover a of any of the diesel magazines. but i'd be happy with a 3 page spread. :ford::p

alradco

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

You guys will love it, just went cross country with one and it was the best thing I did to the truck the whole trip, brought down EGT's towing a good 200 degrees compared to another brand of intercooler that I tested on the way out there that hardly brought it down 50 degrees.

I'd like to hear more about your comparison and results when you get a chance. Very happy to hear it worked so well.

I think someone needs to polish one of these! lol

We have one in powder coat right now that will be done is super chrome, which looks almost like a mirror finish. I'll post pics when it's done hopefully today or tomorrow. That's being done for someone here on PSA so we'll see pics on the truck too.

Also doing black powder coat for people that want stock appearance. I'll post pics of those too.

Did everyone that wanted shirts (male or female) get them? If not send me a PM.

Peter

alradco

Reaction score
Here's a pic of the black powder coated ic. Talk about stealth..
Super chrome should be done later tonight.

2d2hthv.jpg

Martin#6 you are on the call list for tomorrow.

Last edited:

RSK

Reaction score
my Alradco intercooler box looks pretty sweet sitting in my bedroom, I tried to take a peak at it and opened what seemed like the top and its packed too well for me to see anything, so maybe i'll get to see what it looks like on my truck by the end of the month or something. Does it say Alradco anywhere on it?

alradco

Reaction score
Couple of pics of the super chrome powder intercooler. Should be installed by the end of next week on Ryan's truck.

1195bib.jpg

25an1o9.jpg

alradco

Reaction score
my Alradco intercooler box looks pretty sweet sitting in my bedroom, I tried to take a peak at it and opened what seemed like the top and its packed too well for me to see anything, so maybe i'll get to see what it looks like on my truck by the end of the month or something. Does it say Alradco anywhere on it?

No, I've never been a fan of painting logos on rads or intercoolers. Was thinking about maybe doing some laser etching down the road.