Please Stop Safely

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
Well I got my welcome to the Ford world after leaving my chevrolet. My '12 6.7 stranded me with the above message. :(

After doing some reading I think its one of the four pesky EGT sensors. Had it towed to PSE since I've heard good things from friends and this site. Hopefully its an easy fix because I love this truck.

Just hoping it doesnt get stolen in that shady hood where the shop is located

EO25HLml.png

5ZPMDWYl.png

Last edited:

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
its a bummer on day 7 of ownership but I have faith the truck will last me a long time. its maintenance but just unexpected. all the more reason to delete and tune :evil

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
guess its a good time to not have to worry about sensors anymore.. im 1500 miles from the 36k mile warranty so all the electronic issues, if any arise, are on me!

12stroker

Reaction score
Keep extra sensors in your tool box or glove box I hade mine go out on my company truck before. And stole them off my exhaust from my truck that's deleted to get back on the road.

12stroker

Reaction score
Also if you let the truck cool down it will fire up and you can drive down the road just fine. But Dorian will take care of you. That's who I use for my truck great guy.

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
Keep extra sensors in your tool box or glove box I hade mine go out on my company truck before. And stole them off my exhaust from my truck that's deleted to get back on the road.

Also if you let the truck cool down it will fire up and you can drive down the road just fine. But Dorian will take care of you. That's who I use for my truck great guy.

Good to know, thanks!

Im new to this so I didnt know about the cooling down. It was hot as hell here yesterday so it wouldve taken forever anyways.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
what sensors? lol. its like having a cps or 2 for a 7.3.
Thought emissions related was 50,000?
didnt know it was separate. I thought it was 36k, 60k, and 100k for warranty.

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
He's telling me to keep extra egt sensors around

Dorian at PSE called me at 645 last night and had my truck ready. Met him in person and he's a great guy. My experience with PSE was pleasant and price seems more than fair. I'm happy I know a good shop for my truck that's close, honest, and experienced. I would recommend to anyone. Good work guys.

My truck is back at work getting dirtier by the day

Latest posts

Members online