1.0 Turbo House

old man dave

Reaction score
A lot of the Ford stuff is just packaged international parts in the red/white ford box instead of the orange/white box, its just that the red ink must be more expensive than the orange ink since the ih part is often cheaper.

PsRumors

Reaction score
Would you all recommend a 1.0 with stage 1s? My next mod will most likely be injectors.

I do have a non-ebpv pedestal to install but have no reason to install it at this time, nothing leaking but a 1.0 housing would give me reason enough to go ahead with the R&R.

dave186

Reaction score
im running a 1.0 housing with stage ones. I dynoed it yestereday and posted the results over in the dyno forum.

MossBack

Reaction score
anybody used the .84 turbine housing for the TP-38?

I do and love it. 90% of my driving is city and time to time highway. But egts have never hit been higher then 1200* . And I beat on it hard. At 70mph I run 5 psi 650* egt and 2200 rpm. IMO it is the best upgrade I did after doing exhaust and intake.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

codypowerstroke

Reaction score
I do and love it. 90% of my driving is city and time to time highway. But egts have never hit been higher then 1200* . And I beat on it hard. At 70mph I run 5 psi 650* egt and 2200 rpm. IMO it is the best upgrade I did after doing exhaust and intake.

I mean i have an IC, but i was still just conserned with the EGT. I've hit a little over 1000 with my current set up. When i do the housing i plan on gutting the ebpv. Is it neccessary to use a new pedistal? or can you just remove the valve and leave the actuator unplugged from the harness?

MossBack

Reaction score
I mean i have an IC, but i was still just conserned with the EGT. I've hit a little over 1000 with my current set up. When i do the housing i plan on gutting the ebpv. Is it neccessary to use a new pedistal? or can you just remove the valve and leave the actuator unplugged from the harness?

Yea just leave it. Most ppl have leaks from em and it will clean up the look around the Turbo to delete it. I plan to just gut mine when I get all my future mods done.

codypowerstroke

Reaction score
Yea just leave it. Most ppl have leaks from em and it will clean up the look around the Turbo to delete it. I plan to just gut mine when I get all my future mods done.

now i just need to get the housing and some new hardware. i already have a rebuild kit so i should be good to go! i need to get some downtime too though. just have to set a side a day or two and get too it. Did you get yours from DPP? they're the only ones i see that have it.

MossBack

Reaction score
now i just need to get the housing and some new hardware. i already have a rebuild kit so i should be good to go! i need to get some downtime too though. just have to set a side a day or two and get too it. Did you get yours from DPP? they're the only ones i see that have it.

Yup sure did. I will sell u my rebuild kit it is missing the pedistal o-rings and exhaust housing bolts. everything else is there. i decided to not rebuild it after i pulled it out and it was still in good shape.

I will take a pic of it 4 ya.

Last edited:

MossBack

Reaction score
i installed it somewhere around october 2009 and have put approx. 20k miles. including a round trip from Slc, ut to Kc, mo.

Members online

No members online now.