Great expierence

sixmassive

Reaction score
Drove up to the Diesel Cartel Stronghold today, and was very impressed.

I've seen Josh's trucks around the forums and every now and again around town, even before TDC was going on. I've always admired his DD builds with the tasteful mods he'd choose.

I have been debating new wheels and a fog kit for a while, and finally pushed forward with it. Josh happened to have a set of wheels i was looking for, and for a great price, so we talked a few times, then i made the 20 min drive.

First impression: Very welcoming, clean shop, not in the hood, well organized. He showed me a bunch of light options, and gave me pros and cons, but without selling the hype.

We walked back through the shop, and one of his guys was wiping down wrenches in an OCD organized chest. Great to see. i only got a quick glimpse, but everything seemed well organized and clean. No signs of half ass projects, or a desk covered in sticky notes.

Josh took the time to talk light and wheel options, shoot the **** on some similar interests, and made it an overall great experience.

Its rare in this scene that you can talk to the guy that has built some sick rides, but doesn't act like king douche, or make you feel like you're wasting his time.

Kudos to Josh and the rest of TDC crew, Buy with confidence. look forward to another purchase in the future.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Drove up to the Diesel Cartel Stronghold today, and was very impressed.

I've seen Josh's trucks around the forums and every now and again around town, even before TDC was going on. I've always admired his DD builds with the tasteful mods he'd choose.

I have been debating new wheels and a fog kit for a while, and finally pushed forward with it. Josh happened to have a set of wheels i was looking for, and for a great price, so we talked a few times, then i made the 20 min drive.

First impression: Very welcoming, clean shop, not in the hood, well organized. He showed me a bunch of light options, and gave me pros and cons, but without selling the hype.

We walked back through the shop, and one of his guys was wiping down wrenches in an OCD organized chest. Great to see. i only got a quick glimpse, but everything seemed well organized and clean. No signs of half ass projects, or a desk covered in sticky notes.

Josh took the time to talk light and wheel options, shoot the **** on some similar interests, and made it an overall great experience.

Its rare in this scene that you can talk to the guy that has built some sick rides, but doesn't act like king douche, or make you feel like you're wasting his time.

Kudos to Josh and the rest of TDC crew, Buy with confidence. look forward to another purchase in the future.

congrats ! thats a quality shop , and NOTHING half ass coming out of there.

Reaction score
Thanks guys, thats the atmosphere we craved when moving into this new shop and setting up. We like our place of business to reflect our character and quality of work.

Thanks for the business and feel free to stop by anytime!

Latest posts

Members online