what is your best time...

blackbetty13

Reaction score
What is your best time on a 7.3l injecter pull and install?? BY YOUR SELF, from the first bolt to the last, and done right. Last night I beat my personal record and finished in 3 hours and 15 minutes. :redspotdance: Btw pulled the stage 3s out to go bigger.:)

Powerstrokeracing

Reaction score
I can't remember exactly how long it took but I did it in about 3 hours in a field at scheids a couple years ago. I couldn't wait to get home to put them in :D

blackbetty13

Reaction score
lol I could have done it alot faster if TSD's bada$$ blue boots would've came off the intercooler pipes. They about kicked my a$$ lol.

JD3020

Reaction score
6 hours when i swapped in the AD's. First time i ever had the valvecovers off, so i was taking my time and looking at everything. That included pulling my injectors, cutting off and installing o-rings on the AD's, installing, and the 20ish minutes of cranking. Coulda done that in 4-5 hours tops.

Gonna get my 2's in soon, and hopefully it will only take me 3 hours.

genuineford

Reaction score
I have done it in about an hour. I couldn't even contemplate it taking 3 hours unless there were some stuck or broken bolts. Especially on an obs that doesnt have an intercooler.

Latest posts

Members online