Brown's Diesel Joins the Army!!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Hey guys. Please welcome Jason aka jasonquartermile and all the guys at Brown's Diesel to the site.

From there site:

Here at Brown’s Diesel, you will receive the attention you and your truck deserve and accomplish any goals you may have with your truck. Whether you pull loads for hire, pull on the weekends, drag race, sled pull or you like having a fast diesel truck, we can put together the correct combination that will fit your budget and your time schedule.

We specialize in Dodge Cummins and Powerstroke diesel, but can sell all diesel parts for any domestic or European vehicle. We build, strengthen, and sell transmissions (both auto and standard), clutches and torque converters, exhaust, cold air intakes, differentials, engines, turbos, injection pumps, lift pumps, gauges, and more. We are located at:

3832 W Mt. Whitney

Riverdale, CA 93656

The best ways to reach us are by e-mail at [email protected] or by our tech line at 559-867-1111.

www.brownsdiesel.com

Glad to have you guys. Welcome to PSA !! :ford:

JasonQuartermile

Reaction score
All right guys, I'm ready for your abuse! :toast:

The long and short of it, is that we're basically selling everything performance, and if you don't see it on the website, just ask and we can probably get it. Head studs, pumps, injectors, turbos...you name it. In most cases we can match or beat pricing as well. I'll be updating the website continually, so you should start seeing more stuff popping up. If you have any questions, you can PM me here, or send an email to [email protected].

I look forward to working with you guys :clapping:

06-sixoh

Reaction score
hahaha. Its been awhile since Ive really been on. Went about 7 months without a PSD, now that Ive got the 6.7, Ive been crawling around. Right when I posted, I realized what I did. LOL