• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Toyo Open Country MT 35 X 12.50 R22

HossDieselWorks

Reaction score
I have up for sale a set of 4 Toyo Open Country MT Tires 35''X12.50" R22.
They have about 5000 miles on them. Always rotated and kept at 55 PSI. Truck was aligned when these were installed. Located in Broomfield, Colorado. Would prefer local pickup and I can meet within a reasonable area. Asking $1200, open to all offers

Attachments

• IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0323.jpg
    IMG_0323.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0328.jpg
    IMG_0328.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 167

HossDieselWorks

Reaction score
Interested in these. How would you package for shipping-pallet?

I would say put them all on a palet and carefully wrapping and strapping them down to it. I have shipped wheels and tires before that way and it seems to work pretty well. But on the other hand I just got some tires delivered to me via UPS, and I asked my UPS driver and he said they ship a ton of tires too.

greyford1979

Reaction score
We get tires at the shop all the time and usually they are just brought by UPS. Might cost more on a pallet since it will have to go freight. But of course those are usually brand new tires from online retailers that get breaks on shipping.

Matt

Reaction score
I'm also interested if shipping isn't too bad to 56013. There is a fwstenal near by if that helps.

HossDieselWorks

Reaction score
I'm also interested if shipping isn't too bad to 56013. There is a fwstenal near by if that helps.

I will let you know what I can do. There is one Fastenal close by, but they do not have a forklift and told me they will not ship anything on a pallet. i will check the other one to me. I will also check UPS as well, I do have a commercial account with them so they should give me a pretty good deal. Also willing to cover half the shipping costs out as well.

strokin20

Reaction score
i'm interested as well, but like others, would require shipping. let me know what you find out from UPS about shipping.

HossDieselWorks

Reaction score
Alright Fastenal said they would not ship the tires on a pallet. I asked the manager why and he said because of the material and other things. I still dont know what the other things are.

So I contacted UPS, and they will ship them. I just have to shrink wrap them to protect them. I would want to do that anyway to protect them.

So UPS to MN said $318ish. Thats the ballpark with the weight I gave them from Toyo's website. I am willing to pay half of that so whoever wants them shipping would be around $165ish and said it would take 3 days to go from CO to MN.

Let me know what you guys think or have any other questions!

HossDieselWorks

Reaction score
Would you be able to check that shipping to 76802, Texas please? Thanks

Ok, I just quoted it with UPS. From my location to your door will take 2 days via UPS Ground. With my discount in there it is $224.82 total.

Like I said earlier I am willing to pay half the shipping cost to get these moving out, so $112 shipping cost on your end. Let me know what you think.

Matt

one2nine

Reaction score
Could just take heavy duty zip ties and zip two tires together. I’ve received/shipped tires like that before.

Latest posts

Members online