Heart Break Mobile Dyno services.

mike@haller's

Reaction score
I wanted to show you guys our new mobile dyno the HeartBreaker. It is a DynoJet 224 capable of reading 2000hp and 200mph. We can dyno Fwd cars, Rwd cars, Trucks, motorcycles, and fourwheelers. We can also do dually trucks with out removing the outer dual. The dyno is mounted in a 26ft trailer with 10 foot ramps on the front and back to make it a drive thru design. We offer in house dynoing for 75.00 for 3 pulls. Or we can pull up and come to you for an event. We already have quite a few events setup so if your in the area come by. Here is the current list of where we will be this year. Looking to add more events to finish the year off.

June 18th. Billings,MT for the NHRDA Race at YellowStone drag strip.

July 16th. Greeley,Co Weld County garage's open house

August 6th Denver,Co Rocky mountain truckfest, we'll be setup in ATS's
parking lot.

August 20th Cheyenne,Wy for the Road Devil's car show at the Outlaw Saloon

August 27 Pueblo,Co for Elite's NHRDA race.

September 2-3 Dubuque,IA Empire Diesel's open house event.

Last edited:

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Here are some pics of the setup as well.

0430111310b.jpg

0521110820.jpg

0528111748.jpg

0521111257.jpg

0521111130.jpg

0520111617.jpg

0507111533.jpg

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The dyno is a very cool set up and works great for tuning wastegates LOL, the drive on drive off is a cool feature that you dont see many using so its much faster than other set ups as far as getting the vehicles strapped down, ramps are heavy duty too, watched jims 450 go on there over 11k weight with no issues, awesome tool to have an great to have one in the rocky mountain area, keep up the good work guys, ill post a picture of my truck on thier when i get home!!!

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Very cool.... gotta get up and see you soon Mike.
Come up anytime JD. Bring some of your buddies from ft collins up to. We'll do private dyno day on a weekend for you guys sometime.
The dyno is a very cool set up and works great for tuning wastegates LOL, the drive on drive off is a cool feature that you dont see many using so its much faster than other set ups as far as getting the vehicles strapped down, ramps are heavy duty too, watched jims 450 go on there over 11k weight with no issues, awesome tool to have an great to have one in the rocky mountain area, keep up the good work guys, ill post a picture of my truck on thier when i get home!!!

I was a little nervous rolling that 11,600 lb F450 up on those ramps but they held perfectly. Its really nice not having to pull the duals for a truck like that too.

Latest posts

Members online