• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Excursion: Extra Clean

DSTRBD

Reaction score
Looking for a really clean, preferably low mileage Excursion. Im not as concerned with the year as I am the overall condition so 7.3 or 6.0 is fine. I would prefer white or black, but other colors are a possibility. 4x4 is a must, no two wheeler peelers please.:D

If you have or know of one for sale, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Ya. Nate tested me already on that. It sold. Smokkkkin deal. Kinda wish I would have bought it...

bbbxcursion

Reaction score
This isn't mine but I know it's for sale.

This one is for sale:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.167196490009690.43704.100001580202296&l=2a615e051f

Wife wants something smaller to "zip around" in as she put it, so the Excursion is for sale.
2005 Limited 4WD 6.8L. 90K miles. As clean as you'll find. NADA retail is right at $20K, and I'd like to get $18K for it, but if anybody here wants it or knows anybody that may want it-I'm willing to entertain fair offers.
Purchased it in Feb 2010, and at that time went from bumper to bumper changing all fluids and filters. New shocks. Tires have approx 10K miles on them. No cracked glass, no torn leather like you usually find on these. Only collision or body work that's been done to my knowledge is the driver's rear quarter repair after the neighbor backed into it.
Pics here if anybody is interested:

If you're interested I'll get you his contact info.

DSTRBD

Reaction score
I guess I forgot to mention, diesel only.

I would prefer one in stock condition or close to it.

Shes out there somewhere, I just gotta find her! If I can find one, I may have to go with a Suburban. We have 3 kids now and the wife wants more, her R-Class Mercedes is getting very crowded......

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score

bpcheramie

Reaction score
i ahd one that you could have bought Natlie a few months ago just need an Engine and would have been reclose to you too. Like about 10 minutes up the road... Why did you let me know something......

bpcheramie

Reaction score
So what is makeing you want to go back to an X this time.... You had a nice one at one time...

DSTRBD

Reaction score
I have had two of them, actually. The family is growing and an Excursion is really the only SUV I can comfortably fit in. It will also easily handle our travel trailer and hold a ton of people/gear.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Have you thought about doing one of these?

11_X_2_037.jpg

http://www.customautosbytim.com/2011FordExcursion.html

2008_Harley_Davidson_053.jpg

http://www.customautosbytim.com/2008harleydavidsonexcursion.html

Latest posts

Members online