• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB Stock 2011+ Wheels

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
i sold my king ranch wheels when i did my lift, i want a stock set of wheels back to go to a leveling kit and 35s on stock wheels.

anyone have any stock wheels they are wanting to part with?

BlueOx

Reaction score
i sold my king ranch wheels when i did my lift, i want a stock set of wheels back to go to a leveling kit and 35s on stock wheels.

I have some but I'd need other wheels to tool on =\ been wanting to throw some black rims on the new rig

VanoFord

Reaction score

i see tons of 11+ rims on Houston Craigslist. Several PLATINUM sets and quite a few other chrome 20" OEM are floating around the houston area. but the guys want a pretty penny for them...

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
yeah im not paying 2k for stock wheels

i got 500 for my stock king ranch 20s id be willing to go that high or a little higher but not 2k

the AFs may be for sale, i may be willing to do a trade plus some cash for some stock wheels

BlueOx

Reaction score
yeah im not paying 2k for stock wheels

i got 500 for my stock king ranch 20s id be willing to go that high or a little higher but not 2k

the AFs may be for sale, i may be willing to do a trade plus some cash for some stock wheels

Any specs and pics of the AF's? I might be interested in a trade plus cash on my part.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
talking to a couple of locals with some wheels, one guy is at 1k with OEM 2012 king ranch wheels and stock tires with only 5k on them

another guy has same wheels and wants 700 for the wheels and it comes with a set of BFG AT KOs with 30% tread left.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Any specs and pics of the AF's? I might be interested in a trade plus cash on my part.

20X10 4.5 back spacing and -25 off set

they are the pollished recon series super single wheels.

id still like to have a stock set of wheels cause i wished i had never sold mine, but i am thinking hard on keeping the AFs on the truck and having the stock set as back ups if needed.

VanoFord

Reaction score
talking to a couple of locals with some wheels, one guy is at 1k with OEM 2012 king ranch wheels and stock tires with only 5k on them

another guy has same wheels and wants 700 for the wheels and it comes with a set of BFG AT KOs with 30% tread left.

you tell that good ole boy w/ the BFG that you'll do $550 cash right now! he'll jump on it because he knows the tires are worthless and need replacing.

or you could always take the KR and flip the tires and keep the rims.

BlueOx

Reaction score
20X10 4.5 back spacing and -25 off set

they are the pollished recon series super single wheels.

id still like to have a stock set of wheels cause i wished i had never sold mine, but i am thinking hard on keeping the AFs on the truck and having the stock set as back ups if needed.

If you decide to get rid of the AF's lmk. I'd be interested in a swap plus cash

Latest posts

Members online