• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

D50 TTB & Sterling 10.25 Rings & Pinions

soldier_twiggy

Reaction score
I'm looking to regear my 97 F250 from 3.55's to 4.10's (at least) due to the lift/bigger tires.
I'm hoping to trade my 3.55's for the 4.10's, but am willing to purchase as well.

PDT1081

Reaction score
I'm looking to regear my 97 F250 from 3.55's to 4.10's (at least) due to the lift/bigger tires.
I'm hoping to trade my 3.55's for the 4.10's, but am willing to purchase as well.

Where are you located? I have an entire D50 out of a gas Super Duty (has 4.10s) that I'd let go cheap. Don't think it's worth shipping.

soldier_twiggy

Reaction score
Where are you located? I have an entire D50 out of a gas Super Duty (has 4.10s) that I'd let go cheap. Don't think it's worth shipping.
Central MO.
But the D50s in SDs are rear axles right? So they wouldn't be reversed. Or did the gasers use the 50s up front too?

PDT1081

Reaction score
Central MO.
But the D50s in SDs are rear axles right? So they wouldn't be reversed. Or did the gasers use the 50s up front too?

It's a front axle (straight). It's in Northwest Ohio though. Gears should be good, but the hubs should be rebuilt. Don't think it'd be worth the price of shipping.

JH Auto Parts

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that I have a 4.10 gear set front and rear. I generally don't like to just sell the gears out of complete axles. Give me a call, 314-856-5991. I am located in Troy MO

soldier_twiggy

Reaction score
This is a bit of topic but...
I modded 2 OBS Ypipes to work as the ends for my IC pipes. Problem is, they're too bulky to fit between the unmodified Ypipe and the turbo and the unmodified Ypipe and glowplug relay. I think I need an e99 spyder or a banks Ypipe to plumb in my IC. Anyone know where I might find one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

soldier_twiggy

Reaction score
Zombie Thread...

Sorry to bring this thing back to life y'all. Jonnydime hooked me up with 4.30s for the d50. I've tried getting in touch with geardaddy on his offer, but haven't been able to reach him. Does anyone else have a line on 4.30s for a sterling 10.25?

Essayons

soldier_twiggy

Reaction score
Gear Daddy just called (super nice guy) and i bought a set of 4.30s from him. Crisis averted.

Essayons

Latest posts

Members online