Edge insight cts2

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Have you looked into the nDash? I've been thinking about that as an option as well, however I haven't looked yet to see what they can monitor, especially on the '15's.

JCROMAN73

Reaction score
View attachment 36402

Installing mine this afternoon. Screen looks much clearer than the current cts. Some cool new unique features. Swype screens like a phone, only one cable to run to it, uses current eas sensors, ton of different gauge layouts, custom color options,

I hate my cts the screen has terrible resolution,with sunglasses on it looks all faded and its slower than hell to change menus or anything for that matter. very annoying. I bought it because it was all the rave but it was disappointing. I ordered it on amazon so I just sent it back today and ordered a cts2. From the looks of the video its a huge improvement in screen resolution and speed. Can you confirm that when you touch the menu it actually changes screens almost instantly instead of 5 seconds or more? How is the resolution?

JDub

Reaction score
The resolution is much better and it doesn't seem to glare as much either. Very impressed with it so far. The screen response is quicker, and you swype side to side to change from one screen to another. Back-up camera is clearer as well. It's worth the upgrade.

Latest posts

Members online