Elite Diesel Twin Tube Intercooler Pipes anyone running this?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
No experience with elites kit, I have Midwests new stainless kit on my truck and love it. Could definitely feel a difference and looks way better! No limit cac is next on the list of letting this rig breathe.

jump on the try before you buy program !!!

Kind

Reaction score
Who wants to help me throw Mike a racist party? You need to be a racist bigot yourself if you want to decorate FYI.

higherlife

Reaction score
You ain't goi going to get at me like you did homeboy but don't stoop to his level. Come on now,'we are better than that. Let this thread did like so many others

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
You ain't goi going to get at me like you did homeboy but don't stoop to his level. Come on now,'we are better than that. Let this thread did like so many others

agreed though, it has run its course , but he did basically create this , all from me recommending an intercooler to help with spool up.

higherlife

Reaction score
agreed though, it has run its course , but he did basically create this , all from me recommending an intercooler to help with spool up.

Agreed. Let it die mike. You know who you are. This "thread" does not hold water. You are above this

Members online

No members online now.