Big thanks to No Limit for the parts and advice

Junkie

Reaction score
Called Mike with what I thought was a broken turbo on my 2012 F350. I described what was going on and he confirmed my suspicions. We then talked about several different turbo setups, he took his time explaining the differences to me as well as pros and cons. It made sense to me to upgrade to the 2015 turbo and his stage 2 intake setup because of what I do with the truck. I had all the parts at my door in less than 4 days and the truck is now back on the road!

Turbo feels a little lazier down low but not much at all, easily comparable to the factory setup. When it lights its much better though, comes on really hard. Looking forward to seeing how well the truck responds to some custom tuning. Truck is now full deletes, 5" exhaust, No Limit stage 2 intake, H&S mini maxx, 2015 turbo setup. I'll be ordering the hard charge pipe to replace the plastic junk soon.

Overall great customer service, fast shipping, parts as promised. Very positive experience, which is seems to becoming more rare in the motorsport world now.

jcain

Reaction score
you'll be very happy when you get custom tuning, more so than now. Mike to the rescue, as usual!

Junkie

Reaction score
Got my custom tunes and No limit intake all done today. Talk about a difference! Spool seems very similar to the factory turbo now and it pulls much harder. Must for 11-14 trucks imo.

I do wish I would have went with more power or fuel lol, but thats always the case.

Latest posts