Problems Being Del***d in Texas

C2tuck

Reaction score
Agreed. Like I’ve said many time...of all the frac crews I have worked with in the last 7-8 years, and the thousands of frac trucks I’ve been around, I have yet to see someone pouring D-e-f fluid into one. Have yet to see a D-P-F filter adorning the exhaust.

Haven’t ever seen a conductor topping off the d-e-f tank on a locomotive either. What about those ocean liners rolling a sh!t ton of coal, or the 1972 peterbilt that billows out black smokes at idle?

Quit ***in with the “small guys” and go after the big fish that would actually make a difference.

I’m with you. My truck and my money. I’ll do whatever I damn well please to it and the Guvment can suck it!

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Agreed. Like I’ve said many time...of all the frac crews I have worked with in the last 7-8 years, and the thousands of frac trucks I’ve been around, I have yet to see someone pouring D-e-f fluid into one. Have yet to see a D-P-F filter adorning the exhaust.

Haven’t ever seen a conductor topping off the d-e-f tank on a locomotive either. What about those ocean liners rolling a sh!t ton of coal, or the 1972 peterbilt that billows out black smokes at idle?

Quit ***in with the “small guys” and go after the big fish that would actually make a difference.

I’m with you. My truck and my money. I’ll do whatever I damn well please to it and the Guvment can suck it!
Yep. My diesel is better then that hybrid bs yall be pushin

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yes and no on the window tint. I drove it the other day and honestly couldn’t notice it was tinted.

We have an annual festival going on this week one town over from where I live called germanfest, and the troopers are notoriously horrible that week due to all the beer drinking and partying goin on. He said the cop originally said he pulled him over for the side windows which are barely darker than legal.

The side windows on my truck are 9%...lol. I de-badged it and may throw a flexfuel badge on the tailgate...if nothing else for sh!ts and giggles.
Germanfest in Munster?

live life full throttle

C2tuck

Reaction score
What’s a northern boy like you know about Muenster Texas?!??

Yes Fischer’s is bad azz. I stopped to get some skirt steak for fajitas awhile back. They didn’t have any. Butcher said hang on a sec and went and cut it off the cow in the back. Talk about fresh!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
What’s a northern boy like you know about Muenster Texas?!??

Yes Fischer’s is bad azz. I stopped to get some skirt steak for fajitas awhile back. They didn’t have any. Butcher said hang on a sec and went and cut it off the cow in the back. Talk about fresh!
My aunt and uncle live between era and rosston. Been there a few times

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Small world...

Better let me know next time you come down for a visit.
Yep. I worked at the rosston general store for nick for like 6 weeks between my jr and sr year of high school for my senior vacation. My sister went to a community college down there for a year or so and worked at fischer's.

live life full throttle

C2tuck

Reaction score
Yep. I worked at the rosston general store for nick for like 6 weeks between my jr and sr year of high school for my senior vacation. My sister went to a community college down there for a year or so and worked at fischer's.

live life full throttle

What’s your favorite rub they have there? You ever go to smokehouse in Lindsey? Hands down the best BBQ sauce ever made...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
What’s your favorite rub they have there? You ever go to smokehouse in Lindsey? Hands down the best BBQ sauce ever made...
Dam bud. Its been years since i have had it.

Nope. Never been to the steakhouse in Lindsey.

Is the Trail Dust still open? I ate my body weight in steak there one night.

live life full throttle

C2tuck

Reaction score
Dam bud. Its been years since i have had it.

Nope. Never been to the steakhouse in Lindsey.

Is the Trail Dust still open? I ate my body weight in steak there one night.

live life full throttle

Nah I don’t think so. Pretty sure those are closed now.

ccraver

Reaction score
Texas isnt california. I'm born and raised here in Corpus Christi, TX and have had diesels that have been modded for the past 20 years with no issues whatsoever.

C2tuck

Reaction score
Texas isnt california. I'm born and raised here in Corpus Christi, TX and have had diesels that have been modded for the past 20 years with no issues whatsoever.

They use to not care about tint and are cracking down on it now too. Guess all the young douche bags just got out of the academy...

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Dps.... window tint, front plates, license plates lights, seatbelts....

The kings of probable cause stops

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
Shoot I just moved 40 miles north of Austin in Jarrell.
Hopefully I don’t have any problems.
My 6.7 shouldn’t be a problem as it’s not a loud smoking pos, so I hope.
The 7.3 is another story all together tho lol.

superpsd

Reaction score
Good point. A lot of those liberals from california are coming to austin. I stay as far from there as possible and any time I have to take 35 I take the loop around it.

Californias are invading everywhere. What we really needed was a solid wall around the borders of Cali. Too late now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.