New truck is finally here! Time to decide!

03f3507.3

Reaction score
Well after 5weeks of waiting my new 6.7 showed up Saturday! Already installed an AFE and Innovative Torq 2. My question to those with deleted trucks is.. Are the Spartan tunes worth spending the extra coin on over H&S?

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
The only dpf tunes we have are "Race trucks"

I know you guys had dpf on tunes but are you now offering dpf off tunes I'm running no dpf and would love some custom tuning vs canned H&S tunes. The H&S stuff is awesome but I just know these things will be a whole new beast with custom tunes

broncof250444

Reaction score
Yeah I love my H&S good power, mileage, easy to use out of the box. Mines egr and dpf deleted and that's the only way I will go! Custom tunes are always nice..... Just haven't drove one of my customers trucks that has custom tunes on there 6.7

SLO DZL

Reaction score
I would check out Spartan tunes man, definitely amazing tuning. Rode in a 6.7 tuned truck and it was so smooth and the power was unbelieveable.

:whs:

Had my Spartan tunes for a month now and they are awesome. Only thing more I could ask for would be more power but sadly these 6.7's aren't as gifted as the 6.4's have been in that department.

However, I haven't been able to ride in an h&s/KEM tuned 6.7 yet so I can't tell u which one is better.

03f3507.3

Reaction score
Yeah had great luck with Spartan tunes on my 6.4 even did some beta testing with the 310 tune but some custom tunes for the H&S sounds tempting deffently need to figure out something soon girlfriend got me a 5inch exhaust for Valentines Day!

Latest posts

Members online