Carli Lift

higherlife

Reaction score
are there any dealers for Carli on this forum? im trying to get their 4.5" dominator lift but would like to do business with someone affiliated with psa

thanks

CMCx2012

Reaction score
I too am from Long Island and would like to go with a 2.5 Pintop leveling system with full Deavers (hoping to find an installer) for my 2011 PSD...

powerstroke22

Reaction score
I too am from Long Island and would like to go with a 2.5 Pintop leveling system with full Deavers (hoping to find an installer) for my 2011 PSD...
I would buy the pintop kit from a vendor on here, then take the parts to RMS Offroad. Ask for Rich very good guy and does very nice work. They are off of Vets Highway.

Rule12b

Reaction score
I just put the commuter kit on mine with the fox 2.0's. It's night and day from stock. I think I died and went to heaven. . .Now if my 20's would just get here so it doesn't look so goofy. . .

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Go Carli, whoever you go through. You won't regret it!
Any of us Carli dealers would be happy to take care of you and make you part of the Carli family!

CMCx2012

Reaction score
I would buy the pintop kit from a vendor on here, then take the parts to RMS Offroad. Ask for Rich very good guy and does very nice work. They are off of Vets Highway.

I JUST got done looking them up!!! LOL

I heard great things about RMS. I also chose Carli leveling because of their quality and reputation. I was thining of going with the complete Pintop 2.5 (2.5") leveling system WITH full Deaver springs, as well as a Carli steering stabilizer and front differential guard. In addition to this, I was also looking to buy a set of Dynatrac ball joints and the newly released Warn Premium manual hubs in Black powder coating.

Last edited:

CMCx2012

Reaction score
I JUST got done looking them up!!! LOL

I heard great things about RMS. I also chose Carli leveling because of their quality and reputation. I was thining of going with the complete Pintop 2.5 (2.5") leveling system WITH full Deaver springs, as well as a Carli steering stabilizer and front differential guard. In addition to this, I was also looking to buy a set of Dynatrac ball joints and the newly released Warn Premium manual hubs in Black powder coating.

AND OUO TRACTION BARS!!!!

Latest posts

Members online