Edge insight cts2

Derkperk

Reaction score
Its true. Looks to be a bigger screen and slimmer design. Seems to do the same as the original CTS. Press order from edge for $410.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm waiting for my sample to mess with but mounting should be the same , looks a bit better and for only a tiny bit more they should sell well. I sell a lot of the cts and it's got a great user interface. Better than the livewire that's for sure.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Is it still so big the dash is the only mounting option? I went with the CS for size alone.

Wayne

Reaction score
Banks IQ is a thin 5" screen similar to the new cts2. I'm a big fan of the size, clarity, etc of the Banks, but it sure doesn't have as many monitoring options as the cts. I'm certainly looking forward to it. It also looks like it will run on a single hdmi cable??? Any word on if/how it will interface with existing cts expandable sensor, turbo timer features? I'm gonna be kinda mad if they make us buy all new expandable sensors as expensive as they are.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Banks IQ is a thin 5" screen similar to the new cts2. I'm a big fan of the size, clarity, etc of the Banks, but it sure doesn't have as many monitoring options as the cts. I'm certainly looking forward to it. It also looks like it will run on a single hdmi cable??? Any word on if/how it will interface with existing cts expandable sensor, turbo timer features? I'm gonna be kinda mad if they make us buy all new expandable sensors as expensive as they are.

Uses all the same sensors.

JDub

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1430938978712.jpg

Installing mine this afternoon. Screen looks much clearer than the current cts. Some cool new unique features. Swype screens like a phone, only one cable to run to it, uses current eas sensors, ton of different gauge layouts, custom color options,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online