6.7 Billet Oil Filter Housings

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Billet Oil Filter Housing that include stainless cleanable oil filters , nominal micron rating of 35 , and optimum of 5 micron , FAA Approved , so they are solid. i have a few out on the road with 1000 miles and nothing but good so far. For the eye sore that the filter is on the 6.7 power stroke , this is a great mod. available in polished or black. Never buy an oil filter again !

http://nolimitfabrication.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=290

Black AOD

Reaction score
I have one on my 6.4. Awesome filter (mine does not require the housing like the 6.7 comes with) I just cleaned mine the other day with my first oil change on this motor. Brake cleaner (you'll want a whole can) and if you can get a high pressure air hose. Let the filter drain all the oil out that it can, spray the heck out of it with brake cleaner, spray it out as you go with the air hose, keep repeating. If you are real anal, you can take a small brush and rag and pick the really little crud that's dug up in the corners. I did a little bit of picking but K&P told me on the phone you'll never get every single piece out...Overall this process cleans the filter very very well. K&P basically told me that was the best way to do it anyway.

Latest posts

Members online