• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2006 f250 fummins

rjustman

Reaction score
Looking to trade my fummins for an 08+ f450 lariat, or kr.color don't really matter.needing to get into a dually , have a bigger 5th wheel now and looking to get into hot shotting ..will also entertain trades on a newer body Cummins dually as long as it's crew cab on new body style or mega in older body styles .
My truck started as a lariat, upgraded to king ranch interior, 206 gentle, GENTLE miles, I bought it with 170k miles, owner before me was 70 years old, didn't have a hitch on it, was never used for work other than in the bed..truck is in great shape, nothing on the swap was Mickey mouse, it was done right, motor is tuned with efi, has brand new 100hp S&S injectors, brand new 63/68 sxe turbo, trans has 08 style pan for extra fluid and better filtration, also has an external hydraulic filter and brand new paper external filter in stock location, banks intercooler, cold a.c., hot heat, manual cooling fan mod, brand new tires, etc etc.will also sell truck outright, clean title in hand, let me know if interested.located in az but would travel for right deal. 25k Price is obo

Pm me or text

Richard
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/6190226256.html

rjustman

Reaction score
It's been great..just need a dually..i plan on converting this one if it don't sell..itll cost a little to do but I don't have a payment so it makes it easier.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Might be easier to just convert it. I've seen a lot of these listed for sale in the last month or 2 and those guys haven't been having much luck. Then again that's TX and not AZ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
I have a set of wallis dually fenders and fender liners. Oem lights and all the push tabs and bolts. I too was going to convert my fummins to pull a 5th wheel. But it got bought before i could start.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

rjustman

Reaction score
Pm me 8WR if you wanna get rid of that stuff..if it don't sell relatively fast I'm just going to convert it..itll be a tow pig with a super 60 and dana 80 out back with 4.30 gears.

rjustman

Reaction score
2006 f250 with a commonrail cummins, new 100hp s&s Injectors, new 63mmsxe turbo, head studs, 6.7 fuel system, king ranch seats,air bags in rear,destroked and dcs parts used, tuning on trans was done with sct using factory PCM, everything works as it should except cruise.

Transmission has 80k, and is triple filtered, I did a 2008 pan conversion to put an actual filter in the pan instead of the screen that came with these trucks stock, I maintained the "toiletpaper roll" filter on the passenger side, and added a hydraulic (baldwin) filter assembly on the return to the trans.all new solenoid were installed at time of filter and pan swap.

Fuel system has an airdog2 that uses a 2 micron absolute fuel filter and a Donaldson 30micron water separator, 1/2 inch supply line to cp3. Fuel tank has a sump installed instead of the draw straw option.the injectors are brand new from S&S and are 100hp over stock.when new injectors were installed new upgraded 6.7 crossover tubes were also installed, along with 6.7 fuel rail and lines, i did this for the increased air flow to the intake manifold, 6.7 intake is double the size of the 5.9. Motor has 80k miles

Turbo is a brand new SXE 63/68/.7 (12cm) gated t3, all intercooler pipes are 3.5", it has a banks intercooler with 3.5" inlet and outlet, after intercooler it has an H&S intake horn which uses 4" piping, exhaust is a straight pipe 5" from turbo back, an FTE 30" resonator/muffler was installed to keep noise levels down.

Tires are new with a discount tire warranty with road hazard good to 3/32 tread depth. Truck has b&w gooseneck installed along with ride rite airbags on the rear.all of which was installed since I had truck.

All of the cummins swap was done with no expense spared.destroked motor mounts, adapter plates, and flexplate was used, along with DCS throttle pedal adapter(brand new system,all fly by wire, no cables),truck was professionally tuned by silverbullet tuning using efi and a csp5 setup, transmission is tuned with SCT using the factory ford PCM, all necessary sensors were plugged back in to motor to make all dash gauges work along with neccessary sensors to make transmission shift properly, drivelines were professionally lengthened and shortened along with balanced and new U Joints, the radiator fan has been converted using a GOD performance style mechanical fan, which uses a 7.3 fan clutch with the factory 6.0 fan, ac works like factory, along with heat.OEM parts were used everywhere to make finding parts if necessary easier and special parts wouldn't have to be made or bought..the only part on the truck that can't be bought at the parts house is the power steering king which is a ford and a dodge line combined (for now).

I'm sure I'm missing a few things, I've done my best to describe this truck the best I can, but if anyone has any questions please feel free to shoot me a message and I'll reply as soon as possible, all messages come straight to my cell phone and my phone is turned on 24/7.

rjustman

Reaction score
i do but my photobucket has been acting up.. please send me a pm with a phone number or email and I will gladly send some pictures over

rjustman

Reaction score
I would also like to add that if anyone does have any real interest in the truck.. it will no longer be a single rear wheel after this weekend.. I am converting it over to a dually with a dana super 60 (6k miles on axle), and a dana 80 (getting rebuilt now).. it will also be receiving a fully built transmission and a DPC triple disc converter.

Jomax

Reaction score
I would also like to add that if anyone does have any real interest in the truck.. it will no longer be a single rear wheel after this weekend.. I am converting it over to a dually with a dana super 60 (6k miles on axle), and a dana 80 (getting rebuilt now).. it will also be receiving a fully built transmission and a DPC triple disc converter.

Might as well keep it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjustman

Reaction score
And I wouldn't mind that at all honestly..but I'm looking to start transporting, hot shotting, and although I'm confident that evwrything I've done to the truck will make it alot easier to tow heavier, the door sticker dictates what I can do..im trying to get into an f450 for that reason bit don't want another truck payment.

rjustman

Reaction score
I wanna bump this up..still looking for an f450..truck is now a functioning dually, all new drivetrain..front axle has 6k mikes, rear axle is all new, brand new gears, bearings, limited slip, EVWRYTHING.new drivelines, new built trans the works..

rjustman

Reaction score
Photobucket won't let me log on, it's telling me I need to pay?? Even when people post pics on these forums, if they used photobucket I can't see them, it says I need to upgrade my bucket..:(

needen$77

Reaction score
I can post from the app
b373b5f95295d9c7355d3be968c7f149.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online