• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 Ford F250 King Ranch 4x4 6.4L Diesel

earico

Reaction score
Asking $25,500

2008 Ford F-250 King Ranch 6.4L turbo diesel 4x4. I am the 2nd owner and have owned the truck since 31k miles. It has been a great truck but after owning it for 5 years it's time for me to upgrade. It is in excellent condition and has been well cared for. There is one little dent on the rear corner of the cab on the passenger side. I have included a picture. The dent isn't very big and can likely be removed by a professional painless dent removal technician.

It's loaded with every option available except navigation. Has sunroof, tow package, motorized rear slider window, rear seat subwoofer, Homelink visor, back up camera inside of rear view mirror, heated seats, tailgate extender gate and many others. Also has a 5" Flo-Pro stainless steel exhaust, S&B cold air intake and a SCT Livewire tuner loaded with ********'s tunes. All parts were installed at 35k miles. Truck has been on the ********'s tow tune since then. All the OEM parts come with the truck. If the buyer would like the truck returned to stock before purchase I will do that free of charge.

Clean title in hand. Has never been in an accident.

Pics are here:
https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/d/2008-ford-f250-king-ranch-4x4/6758428037.html

Latest posts