Sct Livewire with pip tunes loaded

projectworkingclass

Reaction score
Good morning power stroke army,
A friend of mine who works at a dealer had a truck traded in with them Sct Livewire in it and it has PIP tunes in it. The truck when it came in had the *** on it and the tuner in the glove box. He wants to give it to me but I know pip is out of business. Should I run this tuner? Also I don’t know what pipe to use because pip is out of business do I get a pipe with or without bungs and sensors? My truck has 100k been faithful and has always treated me well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

PSDJunky

Reaction score
Personally, I would start fresh and with a dependable company & run what I'm running now, which is an EzLynk with GDP (EzLynk originators) tunes & be del'd. There's also other companies like Chaos (have heard a lot of good about them for a while now) & PPEI (used to hear complaints about their trans tuning, not sure now, may be good).

projectworkingclass

Reaction score
Pssjunky, thanks for the quick reply. I’m going to look into what you told me. I’m thinking you have the best idea to start fresh and know what I have added to it.

Motostroker

Reaction score
I just bought proven diesel tunes and absolutely love them. I also have the EZ Lynk platform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

projectworkingclass

Reaction score
so I think I have narrowed it down between ppei and tyrant tunes. I hear they are both fantastic. Anyone have any input? Thanks again

sootie

Reaction score
so I think I have narrowed it down between ppei and tyrant tunes. I hear they are both fantastic. Anyone have any input? Thanks again

PPEI Tunes are terrible. Why hurt your truck when there are better options everywhere else!

PSDJunky

Reaction score
PPEI Tunes are terrible. Why hurt your truck when there are better options everywhere else!
Yeah, I haven't heard much good about PPEI. I had a guy complain to me about his tunes from them this past January & have read about trans issues with their tunes. I don't want to crap talk, but I'm personally steering clear of them... since there's so many others, exactly. They may be better now, but I haven't heard that yet.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.