The Next Chapter

sootie

Reaction score
340 , it wouldn't let me load it on the brakes . abs goes crazy when you have the foot on the brake and the gas at same time . i think it should have made 370 .

i wonder what would happen if you disconnected an abs sensor. or maybe you did...is it the same as prior years?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
You got wheels and such on that rag yet Mike?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ive had wheels sitting in my shop for a month. just been waiting on king , should all be done this coming week.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
ive had wheels sitting in my shop for a month. just been waiting on king , should all be done this coming week.

Looking forward to seeing it. I'm holding off on my lift choices till I see what you do, and what Trevor has in the next month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score

Speaking of wheels.....Mike is my new bestie lol. I am anxious to see how his looks with those wheels on that blue 17 though.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
This thread is getting Stale MIKE!!

Atleast an updated picture of the truck from a different angle... maybe with a gun in your hand or something.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I don't think he has done anything with the suspension yet because he's still waiting on his front coil over kit.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Now the bread is getting moldy.

I bet the leather seats are starting to get hard....

Tires will have the flat spot feel for a few miles now....

Urea is crystalized now...

EGR valve went from gummy to solid... needs warranty work already...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
tough crowd ! tires are mounted, and truck goes to King on monday to get coilovers done. i've had the coilovers for 2 months, but king wanted to use my truck for the updated install guide so i decided to wait. i could have done it here , but why not let them have it in case they ran into anything . i test fit the wheels/tires and no way they would fit well without at least 3.5" of lift .

Last edited:

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
tough crowd ! tires are mounted, and truck goes to King on monday to get coilovers done. i've had the coilovers for 2 months, but king wanted to use my truck for the updated install guide so i decided to wait. i could have done it here , but why not let them have it in case they ran into anything . i test fit the wheels/tires and no way they would fit well without at least 3.5" of lift .

Bull**** post some pics or get the phuck out.

Latest posts

Members online