Quick 7.3 injector lesson...

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
On how NOT to build a set of "200/100"s

esuhenyg.jpg

unequ5u8.jpg

pegapuse.jpg

What do you mean the body, solenoid, and hold down are backwards...
upu6y3ah.jpg

Stay tuned for pictures of the plungers.... Yikes!

Hellen Keller sent this?

ghohouston

Reaction score
Wow. Yeah you would have a hard time trying to get those uvch's plugged into those injectors... can't believe a shop would let something like this out. Was it a better known shop?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'm not going to say who it was, although I should because this is a disgrace to the community.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I'm not going to say who it was, although I should because this is a disgrace to the community.

Why would you not? If it was confederate diesel or dozers or any new shop everyone would be saying ermahgerd look at this sh!t....

thuglike

Reaction score
Guys, you have to understand if (when) a sponsor calls out another shop it alomost looks as bad on that sponsor as it does to the shop with the shoddy product. Greg is in a tight spot. Posting these pics should be enough, for now. An educated guess should net you the answer as to where these injectors came from . AND if not....Just stick to the handful of injector builders that have a GREAT rep. My bet is that this thread was started not to call out the shop but to show that shop what the hell they are shipping out and how our community will not tolerate it.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I agree Jason. If you watch anyone professional they dont like to openly sling mud.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Guys, you have to understand if (when) a sponsor calls out another shop it alomost looks as bad on that sponsor as it does to the shop with the shoddy product. Greg is in a tight spot. Posting these pics should be enough, for now. An educated guess should net you the answer as to where these injectors came from . AND if not....Just stick to the handful of injector builders that have a GREAT rep. My bet is that this thread was started not to call out the shop but to show that shop what the hell they are shipping out and how our community will not tolerate it.

Good post!

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online