Rigid Industries lights anyone?

Pstroke96

Reaction score
i have been running their 10 inch light bar for a while now and i love it, yesterday a little box showed up at my door :D

IMG_1675.jpg

i will post up the installed pics once they are in hopefully saturday morning. i guess this is pretty much a show off thread anybody else running their stuff post your set up as well lets see what you got

:nopics:

java

Reaction score
My brother and I both run the dually lights as fogs and the D2s for an extra kick of light if there are no cars ahead.

phooker

Reaction score
Driving up to beans dyno day. Truck we are in has a 30" spot bar and hids....pretty well like daylight ahead of us.

sent from the head of a trail of destruction.

Pstroke96

Reaction score
install is complete i had to do a little fabrication to get them in but im happy with it please ignore the rust LOL
i decided i didnt really need this tailgate protector i had laying around so it got a new role.

IMG_1898.jpg

a little trim down to size and i had my bracket.

IMG_1900.jpg

i held the lights up in the bumper to mark my holes pulled it back out and put them on the new bracket

IMG_1901.jpg

i got everything where i wanted it. after a little bending of the bracket and it lined up perfect

IMG_1904.jpg

i took power from the post on the power distribution box the same place i pull power for all my other accessories

IMG_1907.jpg

i grounded it to the ground strap on the drivers inner fender with the rigid bar
IMG_1906.jpg

re installed the bumper and bingo!

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

Pstroke96

Reaction score
well that blows any way you could just lower the plate so its not covering the opening?

heres some more pics LOL

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

jdc753

Reaction score
Looks awesome Rich, great job and getting them in there. Probably makes the night time driving soo much more comfortable.

Pstroke96

Reaction score
Sure does josh. It's a night and say difference. Literally. Plus aimed properly I can use them in traffic as well.
Stroker97 if ou want to copy it go for it. It works great. Plus now it would be really easy to add another set right next to them

Latest posts

Members online