MRAP wheels on f350 SRW

Quigs4u

Reaction score
It seems like the going trend lately is with giant wheels 26”-28” etc these days on our trucks, I’m not a fan of low profile tires on lifted trucks look.
Personally I prefer big tires and big lifts. My rig is on adjustable air suspension currently running 40x15.50’s I want to switch up the style for 2020 and go with a MRAP style wheel on Michelin xzl’s
I like the look of the MRAP, I like the ring all the bolts etc it’s classic and aggressive at the same time. I am aware I can get any 20x12 rim and mount the 365 80 20 xzl on it but I prefer the look of the 10 hole MRAP and ring.

Has anyone done this on this forum ?
Does anyone know who makes the adapters ?

I reached out to dbldesigns they can supply new wheels but unfortunately do not make the adapters for a f350 SRW they suggested having a local machine shop make them. Dbldesign only has kits available for f450-f550. I haven’t had any luck on the internet finding a 8-10 lug adapter for our 17+ trucks. It would be nice to find a company that will provide the required adapters wheels and tires mounted balanced and ready to go!! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated Thanks !

“17”- F350 CCLB SRW compounds air ride etc...
AKA - the money pit.

Last edited:

harrelljr99

Reaction score
It seems like the going trend lately is with giant wheels 26”-28” etc these days on our trucks, I’m not a fan of low profile tires on lifted trucks look.
Personally I prefer big tires and big lifts. My rig is on adjustable air suspension currently running 40x15.50’s I want to switch up the style for 2020 and go with a MRAP style wheel on Michelin xzl’s
I like the look of the MRAP, I like the ring all the bolts etc it’s classic and aggressive at the same time. I am aware I can get any 20x12 rim and mount the 365 80 20 xzl on it but I prefer the look of the 10 hole MRAP and ring.

Has anyone done this on this forum ?
Does anyone know who makes the adapters ?

I reached out to dbldesigns they can supply new wheels but unfortunately do not make the adapters for a f350 SRW they suggested having a local machine shop make them. Dbldesign only has kits available for f450-f550. I haven’t had any luck on the internet finding a 8-10 lug adapter for our 17+ trucks. It would be nice to find a company that will provide the required adapters wheels and tires mounted balanced and ready to go!! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated Thanks !

“17”- F350 CCLB SRW compounds air ride etc...
AKA - the money pit.

Bora would make the adapters for you, possibly have in stock.

http://www.motorsport-tech.com/bora.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inline6359

Reaction score
You do realize what those wheel and tire setups weigh right?

Really not that bad. As long as you don’t have runflats, the wheel tire combo is around 300lb plus adapters. Ad runflats and your closer to 580.

Black rhino wheels have something the mimics that that isn’t going to weight a stupid amount.
65lb wheels are really not a “stupid” amount. What do you think a set of American force dual lies weigh?

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Really not that bad. As long as you don’t have runflats, the wheel tire combo is around 300lb plus adapters. Ad runflats and your closer to 580.

That’s still more than double what an 20x12 wheel with a super swamper would weigh.

Inline6359

Reaction score
That’s still more than double what an 20x12 wheel with a super swamper would weigh.

I mean if we want to be technical, a super swamper in the same size range as a 395/85r20 xzl is around 170lb vs 190 ish for a xzl. Add a quality 20x12 I don’t see them being that far apart.

Last edited:

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I mean if we want to be technical, a super swamper in the same size range as a 395/85r20 xzl is around 170lb vs 190 ish for a xzl. Add a quality 20x12 I don’t see them being that far apart.

Everywhere I looked had that tire in the 200+ pound range. 200 plus 65-100 for the wheel depending on if you find aluminum or steel and the wheel adapters. I would still think that would be double what lt stuff would be.

Latest posts

Members online