Sc/lb exhaust

trugertha

Reaction score
Hey folks. Ordering an exhaust today and can't seem to find one that fits. I would like to get a flo pro 5" w/o muffler, but some sites say it won't fit and other say it will.
Anyone know for sure if it will or won't. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigogre

Reaction score
Not sure about Flo Pro, but my AFE 5" needed about a foot cut out of the last straight piece (before the exhaust goes over the rear axle). Other than that everything fit together great.

stevens6.7

Reaction score
When I ordered my Flo Pro it came with some extra pipe that I did not use which would probably make it fit on your truck.

OBS F350

Reaction score
All exhausts come to fit every cab/bed configuration. I even had to cut down one of the pipes for my crew cab long bed.

trugertha

Reaction score
Flo pro says none of their exhaust will fit a reg cab same with a few others. I'm not having any luck right bow

Mpoage

Reaction score
Flo pro says none of their exhaust will fit a reg cab same with a few others. I'm not having any luck right bow

They say they wont but I have installed a few on regular cabs. You will just have to cut the piece that attaches to the downpipe.

trugertha

Reaction score
Thanks mpoage! I was just chatting with spe and they've got me setup with a flopro kit!
-matt

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.