1000 RWHP Build for the summer

ingrahams

Reaction score
yeah, spun the 420's for a good 10-15 feet then just keeps pulling until i let off, it is still pulling hard as hell at 135 mph. truck is an absolute blast, MPD out did themselves.
-Stew

madman1234509

Reaction score
It's so much fun isn't it?! I've only done one boosted launch with my truck so far, and after all of the giddy giggling, one of the few buddies riding in the back seat literally said " I feel like my brain is hitting the back of my skull" lol

ingrahams

Reaction score
The truck is an absolute blast and always puts a smile on my face, it's been a long fun road for the build and tuning, got to meet alot of great people. At the moment Im toying with the idea of selling it though, theres alot going on right now where I work (Ebola) and it's only a matter of time before it gets much worst and we have to be evacuated. Been looking for a reason to go home for awhile now and a few good reasons just came up. So if anyone is interested shoot me a PM, still havent made my mind up but if it gets me home earlier then it will have to go.
-Stew

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
The truck is an absolute blast and always puts a smile on my face, it's been a long fun road for the build and tuning, got to meet alot of great people. At the moment Im toying with the idea of selling it though, theres alot going on right now where I work (Ebola) and it's only a matter of time before it gets much worst and we have to be evacuated. Been looking for a reason to go home for awhile now and a few good reasons just came up. So if anyone is interested shoot me a PM, still havent made my mind up but if it gets me home earlier then it will have to go.

-Stew

Good luck man that's deffinetly a reason to leave there. Just outta curiosity how much would a beast like this go for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ingrahams

Reaction score
Still have it, was forsale but things fell through with me coming back to the states for work so im keeping it. Putting the 4 link on in april when i get home then I want to get it down to innovative for some tuning then hopefully ill get to take it down the strip and see what it does.

Latest posts

Members online