Tuning

Wayne

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to a release of anything beyond the mexico re-flash. I've got a couple of friends with these that ask me about it several times a week. One already bought the exhaust because he was told "about 2 weeks" back in october by a couple different companies.

highdrum

Reaction score
Theres a guy on facebook who just dyno'd his 17, 381 & 808 pre tequila, he'll be doing a mexi dyno run shortly trying to duplicate all conditions on same dyno in a few days.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Theres a guy on facebook who just dyno'd his 17, 381 & 808 pre tequila, he'll be doing a mexi dyno run shortly trying to duplicate all conditions on same dyno in a few days.

Yup......final numbers back to back were 385/mid825-ish after everything was all warmed up

Try my best to keep everything the same, load on dyno, coolant/oil temps, outside temp......should know in a few days what she does on tequila

Monotalonawd

Reaction score
Finally we have some numbers for the '17 psd!! But seems gm are underrating the new l5p duramax with over 400 rwhp!! Can't Wait to have some tunes available to us with '17s !!!:bowfast:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Finally we have some numbers for the '17 psd!! But seems gm are underrating the new l5p duramax with over 400 rwhp!! Can't Wait to have some tunes available to us with '17s !!!:bowfast:

depends on the dyno. i've seen a 2017 do 406 .

Monotalonawd

Reaction score
So close, so close... :p
But can't wait to compare when we finally get some tuning!! Is there some proof that our cp4s are the same as the '16s or bigger?

Latest posts

Members online